Anything happening today in Sheffield this weekend 24-25/06/2017)

On Sunday I will be going tk the firth park fun day. Is there anything happening today?

Thank you

Steam Rally at North Anston.

Whats that?

It's a big field loaded with vintage cars, motorcycles and caravans. There's lots of olde worlde steam powered stuff, different events, display stalls, stuff to buy, dog show and for the men there's a beer tent :)

Farrar's Funfair at Ecclesfield Park, 1st visit since 1999.

It is also Armed Forces Day. I've seen banners up in town this week. I would imagine something is happening due to that.

There is some kind of fun day today in Hillsborough Park, My Mrs is taking the kids this aft. (on the large field next to the playground)

There is some kind of fun day today in Hillsborough Park, My Mrs is taking the kids this aft. (on the large field next to the playground)

The walled Garden Middlewood road end of the park next to the library are having a bric-à-brac stall, a couple of ladies will be doing this from 2pm until 5pm

The normal plant sales as well, lots of plants at 50p and there's a limited number of free decorative gourd seedlings/plants to give out.

were off to heeley festival 2 band stages,top beer and stalls ect until 8pm there biggest ever music festival lots for everyone

Whats happening tomorrow in sheffield. I know about a fun day in Firth Park but I dont know the details.

Is there anything else going off?

Thanks