=:thumbsup ::thumbsup

2ND ANNUAL FUN FERRET SHOW

CLASSES ARE AS FOLLOWS

HANDSOME HOB

PRETTIEST JILL

HEAVIEST HOB / JILL

DISABLED HOB/ JILL

FANCY DRESS

JUNIOR HANDLER (handler must be under 16)

LONGEST TAIL

BIGGEST EARS

BEST IN SHOW & RESERVE

THE FOLLOWING CLASSES ARE SPONSORED BY BANDIT'S BUDDIES FERRET RESCUE

#SMALLEST JILL / HOB

BEST KIT

MATCHING PAIR -either jill & Hob, both hobs , both jills

AND

FERRET RACING (WEATHER PERMITTING)[/color]

FUND RAISING TOMBOLA

ALSO #

REHOMING BOOK

FERRETS AVAIALBLE FOR REHOMING#

PLEASE NOTE NO FERRETS REHOMED ON THE DAY

HOME CHECKS NEED TO BE MADE & ADOPTION FEES APPLY

PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS TO SAVE TIME ON THE DAY ENTRY FORMS CAN BE POSTED OUT TO YOU

thanks guys looks like it going to be a bigger ferret show than ever and I thank you so much,its guys like you that make our show so great and thank you for that,question we have sheep racing this year bet the ferret times are quicker,finnally can you please email me soon as with the amount of rossetes you need ordering as I said we will pay for them,we will also put up a large tent for you and supply the tables,thanks at this rate we will end up with the biggest ferret show in yorks within a few years,email me

[email protected] thank you

email being sent to you as i type ,

thank you again for your generosity

email sent to you this lunchtime , i was contacted to pick up an unwanted ferret just as i'd finished on pc

---------- Post added 01-07-2014 at 23:16 ----------

All systems are go go go with the organisation , donations from my neighbours for the tombola are flooding in ,

we are so proud to have you at our event,you are doing a top job and hope its a fine day and I am sure this ferret show will become a big event on the animal calendar,dont forget we have the dog show and dog arenas on the day and if you ever want extra space for a dog area let me know as we always try to help charitys if we can thanks

And we're back with the agility, my lot are really looking forward to it again. Just hope we have the same weather as last year, fine but not too hot for the dogs. For anyone thinking about it it's a cracking day out xxxx

---------- Post added 02-07-2014 at 17:48 ----------

07476207425 is my new mobile number too Steve xxx

rossettes ordered , lady seemed very nice on the telephone as sooon as i remebeerd i'd forgotton one oooooops , definatly ready to go now ,

loved the agility classes last year

no problem I have even ordered 3 for the dog agility for a bit of fun,we can step up in 2015 and increase the agility with more competitions if you wish thanks,ps need to know size of arena to get you proper rails they are 2 metres wide,as I promised for 2014 for you.

can ex racing greyhounds be re trained he's about 8 now , and a big elephant

no problem I have even ordered 3 for the dog agility for a bit of fun,we can step up in 2015 and increase the agility with more competitions if you wish thanks,ps need to know size of arena to get you proper rails they are 2 metres wide,as I promised for 2014 for you.

We could hold one of our competition days at your event next year if you'd like that. Re the barriers, I'll have a look at our ring and confirm thank you

I have a stall there this year and it all sounds great,will come and see these cute babies

if I get chance good luck