Lowedges 2nd Annual fun ferret show,Lowedges festival, 10.8.14

fuzzybuttmum is working so hard to make the show a success, she's great :D

There will also be rescued ferrets there to meet and a collection for Rainrescue, please do drop by to say hello :)

WHOOP WHOOP

just had THREE BOTTLES of FURSTY FERRET ALEdonated for the tombola to raise more badly needed funds , there's lots of prizes to be won !its safe to say something for everyone , come along and see us !

Edited by fuzzybuttmum

please note all entrys must be in by 11.30 am with cars,or must tell the stewards they have a entry and park in car park,and walk to the show area,the ferret show is opp the pavilion,next to the army encampment and dog arena,if not sure ask a steward as its such a huge event,theres disabled parking free all day in the park,the address is greenhill park,gresley road,lowedges s8 7hh,this is off lowedges road and theres only one entrance thanks

FINGERS CROSSED EVERYBODY

i've contacted the brewery that makes fursty ferret asking for products to buy that can be raffled on the day, hoping they get back to me

FINGERS CROSSED EVERYBODY

i've contacted the brewery that makes fursty ferret asking for products to buy that can be raffled on the day, hoping they get back to me

Thats a brilliant idea :D fingers are crossed.

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

ENTRY FEES ARE AS FOLLOWS

ALL CLASSES EXCEPT JUNIOR HANDLER £1

JUNIOR HANDLER 50P

FERRET RACING £1

CUTOFF POINT FOR ENTRIES 12PM

JUDGING STARTS AT 1.30

FERRET RACING TO RUN AT 2.30PM ..

to save time entry forms can be posted out to you just bring forms back and entry fees on the day

for forms to posted out please email me at [email protected]

_______

---------- Post added 10-07-2014 at 12:19 ----------

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

ENTRY FEES ARE AS FOLLOWS

ALL CLASSES EXCEPT JUNIOR HANDLER £1

JUNIOR HANDLER 50P

FERRET RACING £1

CUTOFF POINT FOR ENTRIES 12PM

JUDGING STARTS AT 1.30

FERRET RACING TO RUN AT 2.30PM ..

to save time entry forms can be posted out to you just bring forms back and entry fees on the day

for forms to posted out please email me at [email protected]

_______

Edited by fuzzybuttmum

I fancy the ale prize I like a nice drop of beer will call by to see you guys and buy a raffle ticket no problem,i will also drop off all those fantastic rossettes that we have ordered,thank you so much for all your help,we will be going over to batemoor if we carry on expanding,we must be the only event to increase in size in bad economic times

but roll sun august 10th for one of sheffields biggest events of 2014,see full list on Sheffield events page its as it says lowedges gigantic festival,we also have the sheep show from Norfolk,sheep racing,sheep shearing,a dog show,dog agility,dog fly ball,wrestling,a pop band stage,medieval re-enactment,a dance arena and a funfair and 150 stalls and lots more thanks

---------- Post added 18-07-2014 at 11:17 ----------

hi need more info for ferret rossettes only a bit but can you contact me urgently so the lady can print the last few thanks

UPDATE ###UPDATE ###UPDATE###UPDATE ####

THE FINAL TALLY FOR CLASSES ARE AS FOLLOWES

handsome hob

prettiest jill

heaviest hob

VETERAN ferret

DISABLED FERRET

Fancy Dress

Junior handler T

Longest Tail

Biggest Ears

Cutest Kit

Matching Pair

Biggest ferret

Smallest Ferret

[Champion Ferret ]T

Reserve Champion Ferret T

Champion Racing ferret T

the classes marked T are awarded a trophy[/color]

Edited by fuzzybuttmum

this years show will be fantastic and cannot wait to see it all up and running,hope the weather is good and hope it all works out fine thanks

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::WHOOP WHOOP!

THE BREWERY HAS COME UP TRUMPS THEY HAVE DONATED A SELECTION OF BEER MATS INCLUDING FURSTY FERRET

hope I win a bottle,i can taste it now,lets just prey for sunshine and hope the ferrets enjoy there day out how many yards do these furry friends run,did you know we also have sheep racing on the same day,and galloping horses but that's cheating there free fairground rides,got the parrots and birds of prey,and the dog show and dog agility and a farmers market ,pop band stage and lots more thanks or cheers I hope so

Please note that due to the organisers unexpected illness, the ferret show will be operating on a smaller scale (please check for changes)and there will be no ferret racing this year.

Please bear with us with this as we are doing our best to keep the show going and not let people down.