Lost cat in shiregreen

lost cat in shiregreen, male, black and white, white on underside, black back ears/ face and tail, white streak on one eye. age 8. went missing 22/7/14. he had only just came to live with me and got out after 2 days. he left wearing a light pink harness. his previous house was hillsborough i think. he is chipped but with his previous owners details, but he is awear he has gone missing from my home and is ok to contact.

Have you tried Sheffield Cats Shelter ? :)

Someone has found a cat wearing a harness on Facebook. It is at the cat shelter.

Yeah I saw that, its not mine. I have posted on their Facebook page already. Thanks tho

Im sorry to hear this sallywally. I recently adopted a cat and he was kept in for three to four weeks and has only been allowed out recently and i get very anxious when i cant find him!

If the cat is chipped, ask the previous owner to alert petlog (who i assume he is registered with) and they send out an alert to every vet and welfare centre in a 30 mile radius i think it is. This should more than cover where u are?

On another note, it only took a week or two to get my details changed with petlog but i wouldnt wait that long if the previous owner is willing to help with this.

Also you have some used litter, put this outside your back door and the scent may help him find his way home, and use his old name when u call him (if u changed it that is!)

Hope you get him back :-)