Vauxhall Insignia's and dogs

So, I've currently got a 4x4 with amples of room for my 2 Springers. However I'm thinking of changing to an Insignia, lots of reasons behind this - but I was wondering if anyone already has one and has dogs they transport in the boot.

Do they fit in ok? Jump up into it alright if they are Springerish size? Can they see out once they are in?

I gather the Insignia boots are pretty big, but just a bit concerned they are also quite deep?

Don't know about the estate version but I have the hatchback and the boot is massive, although it is quite deep. the good thing is you don't have to lift the back seat bases up to fold the backs down, and they sit flush with the boot floor. With the seats folded down you can get a 1.8m (almost 6ft) length in with no problems.

Sorry, I meant to say - it is the hatchback version I'm considering. I was just wary that sometimes dogs can become carsick if they can't easily see out of the windows... So I've heard!

Our dog never looks out the windows of our hatchback as she always lies down and has never got carsick, I think it's dependant on the individual dog if they get sick or not. If they're ok in your current car I'm sure they'll be fine in that repect :)