Dangerous out of control dogs Burncross ,Ecclesfield.

What about reporting online via 101?

https://www.reportingcrime.uk/

the powers against out of control dogs are pretty hefty (like jail), not that I have ever heard of anything like that happening - but I know that the 101 online route does go to the council as well if needed

I would demand the guys name and address, take photos at the same time also if you are calm enough - and even consider demanding vet fees paid

I have done but without blokes address its a waste of time .

A dog walker who lives near by told me that the same dogs have attacked others and that a vet practise at High Green may have info on same .

I asked them ,they did not reply.

---------- Post added 27-11-2016 at 12:15 ----------

my wife was out with our dog last week in that area, when three huge dogs (lab's I think) ran at them like a pack. Our dog (which is a small 6 month old pup) was petrified, and the woman who was supposed to be controlling them (and failing) was struggling with 3 or 4 others (dog walker?)

my wife, bless her, didn't say anything as there was no actual contact, but to be honest if I'd have been with her I'd have made my feelings very clearly known

I fully understand why people want to allow their dogs to run free, it's part of their nature, but why do they do it when they've clearly got no control

What colour was the dogs that attacked.

I have seen that woman out and she has no control over a large pack of around six or seven dogs , illegal to walk so many ??????

Edited by samssong