Dog Creche day care

Hi

Would you take your Dog to a Dog Creche,It would only be in the day not over night, It would be professional and supervised

Thank you

I use a dog creche, they are very popular this side of the peaks, but it would depend on the professionalism of the owner and the atmosphere in the creche as to whether I would be happy leaving my dog there.

my dogs go to the doggy den on little london road they love it

my dogs go to the doggy den on little london road they love it

I wish there was one of these near where I live! I would definitely send my pooches there... I've liked their Facebook page and I love the daily video updates they put on of what the dogs are up to..

Such a shame they are so far away :(

i take my dog to mutlins and he loves it there. it's a Godsend on those days when i have to leave him for longer times. as has been said, i would want to know and see how well supervised the dogs were at anywhere i left him, know it was ensured etc.

My dog has been going to the Doggy Den on Little London Road twice a week for over a year now and he absolutely loves it.

I have a dog walker, I didn't know about a doggy den but am going to look into it now. Sounds like a good idea

No I wouldn't, maybe some dogs would like it but mine likes peace and quiet and gets stressed out by random dogs running round so she goes out with a dog walker for an hour or two (for a nice calm on lead walk with a couple of other friendly dogs) during the day and I walk or run her when I get home from work. Rest of the time she snoozes on the sofa or bed.