Driving Instructor Megathread - Part 3 - DO NOT ADVERTISE IN HERE

I am with a female instructor at Bill Plant. She is fantastic. I'm almost done and will hopefully be ready for my test soon

Also looking for a driving instructor. I have a licence and used to drive. But haven't driven in 10 years. Would like a couple of 'refresher' lessons, ideally in my husband's car, which I will be using. Grateful for any recommendations.

Also looking for a driving instructor. I have a licence and used to drive. But haven't driven in 10 years. Would like a couple of 'refresher' lessons, ideally in my husband's car, which I will be using. Grateful for any recommendations.

The AA (and the charitable foundation behind it) used to part- or fully-fund such refresher sessions.

Alternatively, I'd suggest you look for an instructor who works with qualified drivers in a driver development context. Depending on where you live I could put you in touch with one.

Hi everyone!

I am looking for a driving instructor covering S8 (Greenhill) area that would be available asap (at any convenient time for him/her). If you know anybody who may be of help or if you are a driving instructor, could you please PM me with the details and possibly prices (I understand that replies with driving school's info in the thread may look like an ad!)

I do not have any preferences about gender or whatever but he/she must have a manual transmission car (and a lot of patience! :-D)

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you!

Hi i'm wanting to start doing driving lessons again i want one like 20 hours including the driving test? does any one know of any good ones ? iv had a look on AA driving school and red but unsure so still on search...... in s12 area!!!!

Edited by hackybois12

Hey,

Im 17 and living in Stannington and need advice on who to take driving lessons from. Any good recommendations?

try pete from Hillsborough on 07711982399 very patient and good rates

Need to purchase a block driving course for my daughter that hopefully includes the tests - no big companies please who i see charge up to £55 an hour, ie £275 for five hours in one day :confused:

Shes got the attention span of a goldfish so need to whip her through it and flood her brain with driving - i know there's loads of threads regarding driving instrucors but could find nothing recent asking this question

Need to purchase a block driving course for my daughter that hopefully includes the tests - no big companies please who i see charge up to £55 an hour, ie £275 for five hours in one day :confused:

Shes got the attention span of a goldfish so need to whip her through it and flood her brain with driving - i know there's loads of threads regarding driving instrucors but could find nothing recent asking this question

You know your daughter, I guess, but it's obvious that different people pick up information and learn skills at different speeds. Not having skills of concentration and focus will put anyone at a disadvantage when taking on the theory and practical driving tests.

For "disadvantaged" read, in all likelihood, "longer" so I'm wondering whether an intensive course is the solution.

I can highly recommend my driving instructor Tony who is based at Gleadless. He works for himself and his driving school is called 'Let's Go Driving'. I passed with him last August. Very patient and he covers most areas of Sheffield.

Contact Tony @ Let's Go Driving on 07745397309.

Does anyone know of any good driving schools in Sheffield.

Thanks

:)