What Primary School Did you go to?

Which primary school did you all go to? And who was your favourite teacher and why?

Monteney primary school i went too.My fave teacher was Mr Peter Jenkins ( yes the same one that does the football on radio when shefield united play).He a good family friend of ours and godfather to my neice who my sis doted on this teacher.Everyone eles was scared of him but i thought he was cool.

Hillsborough, my favourite teacher was Mr Butcher because he always made me laugh and was a , strict, funny, good teacher.

:)

Birley Spa infants and juniors first, favourite teacher, Mrs Smith, she was brilliant.

Then after we moved...

Brookhouse Junior at Beighton, best teacher by a country mile Mrs Valerie Atkin, read us the hobbit, and encouraged my budding passion for entertainment and stagecraft :D ee if it wasnt for her......

:clap:

Park Hill Primary - Mr Anderson was the greatest.

We went on a trip to Grindleford and when we got to the totley tunnel he had arranged for all the lights to be out and he did an impression of the Incredible Hulk and threw kids up into the luggage racks :hihi:

If he did it these days he'd probably have been sued for P.T.S.D to kids and endangerment. :rolleyes:

Rainbow Forge Primary School

My favourite teacher turned out to be a pedo... how dodgy is that?

His name was Mr Albaya and was sent to prison when I left for molesting young LADS. He died in prison

I never knew at the time when i was at school that he did that stuff... i only learnt when i moved up to secondary.

Originally posted by Kirsty_87

Rainbow Forge Primary School

was that the old rainbow forge school kirsty or the new one that replaced Carter Lodge when that shut down?

Duchess Road Infants Miss Furniss she was a wonderful story teller.

Lowfield Juniors, I liked most of the teachers there, Mrs Newton, Mr Parkin, Mr Slater, Mr Cantrell , Mr Sanderson, I just had a great time.

I went to Westways primary School, my favourite teacher was Mr.Coldwell he was Fab! I was terrified of him till I got to his class!

Manor Lane Primary 1956 to 61.

Mrs Diamond, why? 'Cos she's the only name I can remember!

Rivelin Juniors... Favourite teacher? Hmm, toss up between a woman whose name I can't remember, and Mr Butterfield who retired recently, probably more Mr Butterfield to be honest, as he was really easy going, quite laid back and a right nice bloke for a teacher iirc.

Well it is 18 years since I left...