Is the Denis and Andrew Hobson mentioned in tonights Star any relation to the Denis Hobson that the Star called "the so called Sheffiel hard man" relating to a court case a few years ago.

If so he must be at least 75 years old by now.

Is the Denis and Andrew Hobson mentioned in tonights Star any relation to the Denis Hobson that the Star called "the so called Sheffiel hard man" relating to a court case a few years ago.

they are his sons , Dennis senior is about 72 and still very fit .

after reading the article the nephew sounds like his grandson .probably andrews son .

Yes it's Denis Hobson the hard man. My parents knew him years ago and commented on the article tonight. Aside of his reputation, they say he was always charming and friendly towards them.

Yes it's Denis Hobson the hard man. My parents knew him years ago and commented on the article tonight. Aside of his reputation, they say he was always charming and friendly towards them.

i worked in a hotel in the 80s at nether edge and he and his friends alwasy used to come to that hotel and i know he used to go in norfolk arms in 80s on a sunday after noon was alwasy pleasant despite his hard man persona

DENIS HOBSON, what a nice fellow ,help anyone , he.s loverly .loves his old music ,,xxxxx

DENIS HOBSON, what a nice fellow ,help anyone , he.s loverly .loves his old music ,,xxxxx

And loves Laurel and Hardy even more :)

Is that the same court case where he was in court with David Perkins?

Dennis junior is the boxing promoter,he's got a gym at Gleadless valley called Sheffield Boxing academy.

You usually see Dennis Junior in the corner of Clinton Woods when fights are on Tv.

I have seen the older Hobson hit a few people for no reason he was quite a bully in his younger days/hope old age has mellowed him

i bet he can still put one on the chin now ..

i bet he can still put one on the chin now ..

Very true:)