Ex Chaucer School pupils

What's your name ?

who are you asking?

I went to school with rob west, chris baldwin, Ian Hauge(Bean)Craig Gabbitas, Mark Dyson Frank Jordan. Left in 81

I didn't go to Chaucer school, but a lot of my old classmates did,as when we all left Southey green middle school in 1972, half went to Chaucer and the other half to colley. The odd few went to other schools such as firth park, hind house and yew lands but they wer in the minority. I'll give a list of the names I remember who went to Chaucer to see if anyone recognises them. I would be interested to know how these guys are and what they're up to now if anyone knows them. They will have left in 1975, unless they stayed on for 6th form.

Neil Whitley, Ian hillson, Craig Waite, Craig Hepworth, Chris White, David lewin, Julie butcher, Molly prior, Maxine birch, Joan Scott, Julie ledwood, carol Tindall, Maxine fox.

I didn't go to Chaucer school, but a lot of my old classmates did,as when we all left Southey green middle school in 1972, half went to Chaucer and the other half to colley. The odd few went to other schools such as firth park, hind house and yew lands but they wer in the minority. I'll give a list of the names I remember who went to Chaucer to see if anyone recognises them. I would be interested to know how these guys are and what they're up to now if anyone knows them. They will have left in 1975, unless they stayed on for 6th form.

Neil Whitley, Ian hillson, Craig Waite, Craig Hepworth, Chris White, David lewin, Julie butcher, Molly prior, Maxine birch, Joan Scott, Julie ledwood, carol Tindall, Maxine fox.

76, big fella, that's the year we left.. Ned Needham and a few others are up for a get together...

Ah graham needham,I remember him. Think he used to live on longley lane years ago when we were at school. Believe he's in hoyland now. I'd be up for a get together even though I'm not ex Chaucer,I'd know a few

---------- Post added 26-02-2015 at 14:50 ----------

76, big fella, that's the year we left.. Ned Needham and a few others are up for a get together...

Is that Steve?

Ah graham needham,I remember him. Think he used to live on longley lane years ago when we were at school. Believe he's in hoyland now. I'd be up for a get together even though I'm not ex Chaucer,I'd know a few

---------- Post added 26-02-2015 at 14:50 ----------

Is that Steve?

No, but he is here,sending a private message to explain.

Maxine upped and went d'ahn sa'th when she was 18 and lived there ever since. Currently lives in Guildford, married to Nick with two children who are 27 and 25. Moved house this week actually.

My brothers went to Chaucer, probably late 50s early 60s

Garry & David Southwell

We then moved to Foxhill so I went to Yewlands

David Southwell was in my class.

---------- Post added 28-02-2015 at 19:22 ----------

Hi katrina.

I was at chaucer from 64-68,I was in mr Flemings class in the third year.i remember mr Newman,collinson,howland,goff,:mad:,bassum,plant,Goodwin,price,humpston.

I used to love doing gardening with mr Fleming .

It was sad when vandals ruined his beloved greenhouse,it finished him off he retired just after that.

I hope this has been of some help to you.

Happy memories.

Ron

I was at Chaucer at that time. Fleming was my form teacher.

---------- Post added 01-03-2015 at 17:35 ----------

did anyone go to chaucer. i was there from 1963-1967. in the fourth year i was in mr dowsons class. mr newham was deputy head and mr darville was head teacher. mr collinson was the library teacher does that jog anybodys memory.

I was at Chaucer about that time. Paul Thackeray was in my class.

High does anyone remember Jannet tether and Elaine Gill

Hey I'm looking for some old friends that will have left Chaucer school in 2001.

I only went their for about a year and left for another school.

I'm not a member of FB so can't connect that way.

Any help would be great.