What do you never run out of?

I think coffee, wine and milk are the only things that are always in the house. I try not to run out of bread but it's not as crucial.

Cat fud, coffee beans, milk and loo roll.

It is tea bags and bog roll in our house. They have the highest possible importance on the weekly shopping list. In fact, if I had to choose, I'd rather run out of bog roll than tea bags. How about you? What do you never run out of?

(Yes, I am bored of all the election talk:D)

So, when you're sat on your throne tapping away ont internet and you notice a lack of bog roll, which tea bag does the job...round, square or the pyramid one? :D

Salt! Never run out of salt.

Guest sibon
Cat fud, .

My all time favourite cartoon.

So, when you're sat on your throne tapping away ont internet and you notice a lack of bog roll, which tea bag does the job...round, square or the pyramid one? :D

That's the difference between me and you, Mr Woods. Before I sit down, I check the paper status. If the, ahem, resources are too depleted, there is a pub round the corner with toilets and beer. I'm sure that we can both agree that is a double winner.

Edited by sibon

BOOZE, i get scared if i run too low LOL

Cat food, dog food, tea and perfume.

I've got enough perfume to last several lifetimes now though, so it only gets bought when there's a bottle I want to buy and can afford it.

Salt! Never run out of salt.

I think I have an old copy of The Sun somewhere in case of that eventuality ;)

Dust and cat hairs!!!!

Have you noticed what people stock up on when there is a crisis, such as a flood?

It's water, (ironic I know), bread, soup, and hot drinks.

Toilet Roll, T Bags, Ketchup and Rich Tea.

" What do you never run out of? " Optimism, that one day I will win the lottery.

Angel1.