2018/2019 Recommended Tradesmen Megathread No Advertising/Jobs/Quotes

I am looking for a plumber to replace a short piece of pipe from an inline valve into the bottom of the toilet cistern as it is leaking from the pipe into the cistern, probably change the inline valve as well whilst doing the job. Located in S12 would appreciate an idea of the cost.

---------- Post added 12-05-2017 at 16:39 ----------

Another recommendation for Gerry Simp, quickly sorted the leaking inlet valve on my toilet, prompt and efficient service.

I need someone who can remove a fitted wardrobe and make overhead cupboard...make good wall and ceiling (plaster)... add to laminate flooring.

Can anyone recommend somebody..

Thanks in advance

Julie

Hi

I need a L shaped fence in my back garden (6 x 6ft panels + Posts) 3 panels per side

1. remove the current fences and wooden posts

2. put on concrete posts and new fences

Don't want something super expensive I can even source the materials then have someone to put it up.

Does anyone have recommendation?

Cheers

I need someone to cover missing air bricks at the local church to stop rodents getting into the building. It would need to be a kind of mesh to allow air in and mice out. Any offers or recommendations? Thanks

Hi,

Just looking for recommendations for driveway companies/builders (either block/resin/stamp concrete). If you have had your driveway replaced recently and was happy with the quality of work could you please pass any contact details.

Thanks in advance

5nil Wal

Edited by 5nil Wal

Be very care full putting any stamp concrete / resin drive down if you have services drains / water pipes / gas underneath for obvious reasons . If you go against my advice remember stamp concrete poss resin comes under building control as well

Tread carefull Spider1

Masterprint is poss the best for stamp concrete has done me quite a few and has been around for years and its his speciality

Edited by spider1

Hi

Urgently needing recommendations for window cleaners in S6 please?

Also do any window cleNers do internal too?

many thanks

Hi,

I am wanting someone who can design a low maintenance pet friendly garden. I would really like this doing as soon as possible. We have two dogs and find it really hard to keep a nice garden. Does anyone have any recommendations of a company that is not want thousands to block pave a garden. Had a quote for 6k this is way too much for what i'm wanting.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

A big thank you to RCD Electric for sorting an emergency at our gym this morning. They came within an hour and we now have lights!

Just need one wall wallpapering,roughly 10 foot square.

Cheers.

Just need one wall wallpapering,roughly 10 foot square.

Cheers.

Thank you.

Thank you Ian

Always appreciated and great to receive positive feedback ??

Cheers

Gerry

I am looking for a plumber to replace a short piece of pipe from an inline valve into the bottom of the toilet cistern as it is leaking from the pipe into the cistern, probably change the inline valve as well whilst doing the job. Located in S12 would appreciate an idea of the cost.

---------- Post added 12-05-2017 at 16:39 ----------

Another recommendation for Gerry Simp, quickly sorted the leaking inlet valve on my toilet, prompt and efficient service.