Recommended Catteries

Hi

Im looking for a cattery for my 2 cats. they will be just over 1 year old when they go in the cattery for a week.

I live in S5 but Im willing to travel to make sure its the right one

Morning side Cattery in ecclesfield is really good

---------- Post added 28-07-2014 at 21:27 ----------

Morningside in ecclesfield is very good

Hi

Im looking for a cattery for my 2 cats. they will be just over 1 year old when they go in the cattery for a week.

I live in S5 but Im willing to travel to make sure its the right one

Go and visit first and ask around , many of my customers are unhappy with certain catteries and now use me and other home carers x

We're in Heeley but travel to Adwick cats lodge near Doncaster. We're very fussy and Angie who runs it is amazing with cats. We checked loads in Sheffield but nowhere came close.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

We use Hillsborough Cattery.

Diana is great and doesn't mind if you just drop in to have a look round during opening hours, this is what we did before we chose this one.

She also posts pics of your cats on Facebook so that you can see them whilst you're away which is great.

http://www.hillsboroughcattery.co.uk/Hillsborough_cattery/Hillsborough_Cattery.html

Here is the link

HTH

Roslyn Mews at Bocking lane, Beauchief. Fabulous place, taken my cats there for years.

I know they would be happy to show you round.

I use pet sitting services. Hound and house 07402523242. I was pleased with them and am using them again for my animals

I use pet sitting services. Hound and house 07402523242. I was pleased with them and am using them again for my animals

Thank you so much Kazbar looking forward to caring for your pets again in September :)

Never again. My cat was in for 2 weeks and came back sick.

On a positive note they did agree to pay the vets fees as I had already paid insurance to them .

---------- Post added 01-09-2014 at 15:13 ----------

never again. They had my cat for 2 week at Morning side and he came back sick. They reckon they didn't notice. They did however pay the vet fees.

Never again. My cat was in for 2 weeks and came back sick.

On a positive note they did agree to pay the vets fees as I had already paid insurance to them .

---------- Post added 01-09-2014 at 15:13 ----------

never again. They had my cat for 2 week at Morning side and he came back sick. They reckon they didn't notice. They did however pay the vet fees.

oh no your poor cats where did you take them?why was your cat sick?

i always have a cat sitter,one mentioned in this thread always come home to a clean home and happy cat

There's a far better cattery than morningside in S35 (Ecclesfield) Jumble Lane Cattery 119 Jumble Lane - they also have two rescue reindeeer

Edited by denlin