A nice dog walk tomorrow that WONT be muddy?

Only thousands and thousands of acres. :D

You should invest in the OS map for the area. :)

And cattle.

We just stayed in the centre and walked round the little stream and to the park where the ran off lead and then walked back and sat and had fish n chips. When we have camped in bakewell we have gone on trails but today just stayed in the centre. They had a good time :)

We just stayed in the centre and walked round the little stream and to the park where the ran off lead and then walked back and sat and had fish n chips. When we have camped in bakewell we have gone on trails but today just stayed in the centre. They had a good time :)

Glad you had a good day :)

That's a good photo. They don't look quite as scary!

Believe me, i'm wary. :hihi:

Was charged by one a couple of years back whilst photographing stones for the website. If my uncle hadn't shouted GEOFF !!!! allowing me to see it in time and dive over the gate (literally :hihi: ) i'd have been flattened. :D

Also spooked a herd of 60-70 when on the downs down South and had them stampede twice around us. :o almost sh*t myself ! :help:

Now i make a point of approaching quite loudly, and judge their reaction.

---------- Post added 30-08-2014 at 23:56 ----------

Bet the chops were nicer. ;)