Printing from smart phone

I'm looking for a printer so I can print the photos off my phone. It will have to be a wifi one as I don't have a computer.

Which one is the best to get? It is just for the photos so not bothered about scanning etc.

Cheers x

Partly depends on which phone you have, and which OS version it has, as not all are compatible with all phones...

I have recently bought an EPSON Expression XP-345 All-in-One Wireless Inkjet Printer from.. cough.. PCWorld for £34.99, its cheap and seems to have good reviews. You can use it to print from a phone using the iPrint app available for Android or Apple. But, I have not yet installed it so unfortunately cant give you a rundown on how good it is.

It seems most Wi-Fi printers are now all-in-one jobs.

Print them off at Max Spielman's - 30p a picture or something?

Let them take care of the hardware hassle

Print them off at Max Spielman's - 30p a picture or something?

Let them take care of the hardware hassle

There's nearly 500 pictures, so don't really want to pay that.

I have a galaxy s5, would be great to know if the Epsom works! Let me know when you eventually do it.

There's nearly 500 pictures, so don't really want to pay that.

I have a galaxy s5, would be great to know if the Epsom works! Let me know when you eventually do it.

I am sure that printing 500 photos on an epson printer will be a sight more than 30p each.

The ink will cost you never mind the photo paper.

I have been given a large amount of photo paper, and have found an Epsom printer for £10.

I've worked it out and will be cheaper in the long run to get a printer.

Is the Epson one that you have found wireless?

BTW I have printed from my S5 Neo and I think also from my old S3 (been a while so not 100% sure) using the Epson app to my Epson XP 750.

You can get compatible inks to bring the cost down rather than using genuine ones.

From the Max Spielmann website;

THE MORE YOU ORDER THE CHEAPER YOUR PRINTS!

6x4" PRINTS: 1-199 15p each, 200-499 10p each, 500+ 5p each

5x7" PRINTS: 1-199 20p each, 200-499 15p each, 500+ 10p each

6x8" PRINTS: 25p each

8x10" PRINTS: £2 each

12x8" PRINTS: £2.50 each

Taken from;

https://www.maxphoto.co.uk/photo-prints/photo-prints/photo-printing.html?___SID=U

I would think it would be alot cheaper than what you would pay for ink if you are printing 500, as 500 6x4 would be £25.

From the Max Spielmann website;

THE MORE YOU ORDER THE CHEAPER YOUR PRINTS!

6x4" PRINTS: 1-199 15p each, 200-499 10p each, 500+ 5p each

5x7" PRINTS: 1-199 20p each, 200-499 15p each, 500+ 10p each

6x8" PRINTS: 25p each

8x10" PRINTS: £2 each

12x8" PRINTS: £2.50 each

Taken from;

https://www.maxphoto.co.uk/photo-prints/photo-prints/photo-printing.html?___SID=U

I would think it would be alot cheaper than what you would pay for ink if you are printing 500, as 500 6x4 would be £25.

But that only applies if you do the whole lot at once.

Is the Epson one that you have found wireless?

BTW I have printed from my S5 Neo and I think also from my old S3 (been a while so not 100% sure) using the Epson app to my Epson XP 750.

You can get compatible inks to bring the cost down rather than using genuine ones.

It just says that it needs ink, and it has wifi.

I don't know much about printers so will look the model up first.

The last time I went to max spielmenn, I had 50 photos done and it took half an hour. Don't really want to wait in a shop for that long, even better to do it at home.

As long as you have a PC or Mac on your network you can enable printing to your printer from any device.

There's tons of software that can do this. I.E. oPrint enables Airprint for any printer.

The easiest (free) way to do it for Android phones is probably Google Cloud Print.