Cost to build a 3 bed bungalow of 120m2

Im looking for a total build cost for a new build bungalow of approx 120m2. Sorry that im not based in Sheffield (in Harrogate) but a friend of mine who lives in Norton has passed me the details of this site and says that I would find my builder/contractor on here.

Basically im wanting a contractor built bungalow and im hoping for it to be modern in design with a rendered outside, grey windows and some wood cladding to certain sections. It wont be any grand design but a modern bungalow for me and my family to live in. Im needing some indicative quotes from trusted builders to take it from my drawings (when i have them) to completion and to include the foundations. I understand foundation costs vary depending on whether that be trench fill, pile foundations etc if needing to go deeper than 1m but based on a simple foundation solution what kind of costs am i looking at?

cheers

I know a few good builders that would be happy to quote but without drawings any figures would be nothing more than a guess. I'm happy to put you in touch with a couple if that's in order.

Presumably you have an architect in place?

I was looking at similar thing and it came out as some silly money to have bare floors and walls with roof on top. Real costs start there.

You need to specify what sort of heating, floors, windows etc you want to get number close to final cost.

Foundations can be significant part of superstructure cost but that can all be nothing if you want 100 year old oak wood floor.

80-120 quid per square foot. Have you considered pre-fab homes? Check out Bauhu.co.uk as an example.

Hi there, we would be happy to quote,

It would be impossible to be accurate without drawings, but if you emailed them (when you have them)I would send you a broken down quote splitting the job into stages,

The quote would be from dpc course to finish, I would also need a site visit to quote from ground level to dpc, but could offer an estimate (based on standard dig and 1m to doc)...

I also have loads of completed extensions and some full new build projects, with happy customers who would be happy to give references and let you take a look if required.

Contact me for more info,

Regards James

Hi, I'm not sure who the builders are on the forum, but I am building a 2 floor extension on the side of the house. The quote I got from my first builder was 45-46k with plastering electrics and plumbing. The second quote I had was 35-36k and the last quote I had was 23-24k so it's defiantly worth shopping around.

Also, from my own experience, look up the reviews on the archetect and builders. Our archetect ended up doing 6 drawings altogether and took 6 months to get plans accepted.

Good luck x

Hi. I work with a builder who can do a start to finish service from architect to decorating etc. Extremely high quality work and can supply numerous references. Call Dave Slade 07976 205313.

If you require any scaffolding please call

I'm starting up scaffolding if you need any scaffold please give me a try

I will do my best on price

best job guaranteed

Reliable guaranteed

Safe scaffold guaranteed

Call me for a quote

Thanks James 07554593868