Prince Harry - Stupid Boy or Who Cares....?

Prince Harry - King Of Chav?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Prince Harry - King Of Chav?

• No! I think he's the best man to be our king
    • A national embarrassment
    • NO! Man who's a victim of his circumstances, but a normal lad.
    • Yes! King of chavs, king of chavs...!
    • Who cares?

Have been following the Prince Harry "Shocker" with interest this week, and am suprised that nothing else has appeared on here. If it has, am sorry, obviously didn't look hard enough...

Anyways, what do people make of the third in line to the throne?

In all honestly, I have always thought that despite the oodles of money he, and his family have, the Eaton education, the status, blah blah blah, that when it comes down to it, Prince Harry is a bit of a chav...

Originally posted by Rich

Does Prince Harry wear Burberry? No, therefore how is he a chav?

I realise I'll get accused of hypocrisy for this but people on here need to STFU about chavs IMO, certain people, admittedly myself included, are always banging on about chavs this chavs that chavs the other.

You hypocrite :P

Why are we wasting time on this rich waste of space. Has anyone else noticed he looks more like James Hewitt than Prince Charles ?;)

Didnt poppins bring this subject up a day or two ago.

Im not a fan of the royal family.

And if an ordinary person had done this would it be in the news.

After all as someone stated on the other thread, freddie starr has been portraying a natzi in his comedy sketches for years nothing was said.

Originally posted by Rich

Does Prince Harry wear Burberry? No, therefore how is he a chav?

I was always under the impression that Burberry was an optional uniform for the chav of today...

I think the poor kid is guilty of bad taste. Nothing more. I sure did my share of stupid things when I was that age!

I'm certain Prince Harry, being so young, had no clue about the evil the swastika represents.

(Although someone around him should have informed him why this costume was inappropriate!)

I was stunned not long ago to see a young man wearing a "Charles Manson" T-shirt.

For those who don't know who Charles Manson is:

http://www.thebiographychannel.co.uk/new_site/biography.php?id=306&showgroup=157

I'm sure this kid, like Prince Harry, wasn't really aware of just who's face was on his shirt. He probably bought it because he liked it, or it was trendy, or whatever.

I say enough. The kid made a mistake. Prince Charles is making him visit Auschwitz. (which would be a good thing for anyone to do, from a historical standpoint)

I can't help but think...if his mother were alive, would he have made it out of the house wearing that costume?

:) Sierra

Ive seen the actual photos from a link. They arent much to bother about.

The Sun newspaper is after selling sensationalism (and newspapers) on the back of this and what makes them think we are desperate to see Prince Harry's bottom (I havn't looked) unless they think we are all voyeurs I don't know, a tad insulting

Mod Note

Offensive posts removed, remember this is a family friendly forum, just because it's been printed in The Sun doesn't mean you can post it here.

Also there is an existing thread here http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1041467.

Thread closed.

Edited by esme