Big Brother 2012 megathread

I like how Deana is starting to come out of her shell. Her taking the pee out of Luke S about the £50,000 other night made me laugh. She is becoming confrontational and won't stand for any bull****. Go Deana.

Still not sure who I would like to win though. Im a bit fed up of hearing Luke A go on about acceptance and all that but I do like him. Just because he has had/is having a sex change shouldn't be a reason for him to win it.

Adam? - ermmmm not too sure, Sarah? no ta! Scott? makes me laugh bu don't think he deserves to win it. Luke S? No, no, no. Ashleigh? Now, I think Ashleigh will get evicted this Friday but, for me, she is the one I think has been herself, no airs, no graces, nothing false about her. If she doesn't go this Friday, I'll go for Ashleigh to win

I suppose I'm not bothered who wins it but will still watch it

Id like to see Deena win after all shes had to put up with from Connor & co, failing that Luke A or Adam.

Ohh I want Deana to win, I like her weirdness.

They're all quite boring really.

Yes Deana is quite funny and she has taken alot of crap in that house so she would be one on my contenders to win too :)

Glad Luke A won - Luke S's face was a picture when he was 5th !!! He really thought he was going to win it - should have pressed that button Luke !

Was quite glad the soldiers got through to final 3 ! Pity Sara didn't win though :(