Mac,

I've seen your posts on here and plasterers forum. You talk alot of sense. For me, people don't listen on here and are more bothered about prices than quality. This is why I don't go for work on here anymore, and just stick to recommendations and site work. Even tho prices are average at best. Keep the faith. Pedro Mendes.

Hi,

We're thinking of getting the front of our house rendered. It's a two bed semi, currently it's just painted and looks very shabby.

We've no idea what the average price would be for this. We've had one quote for £3k. Does this sound about right?

Also wondering if, to make it cheaper, we could just have it fixed up and re-painted, but don't know whether paying for this would be worth it in the long run...

This might help with working out cost, value and quality.

http://quotationcheck.com/cost-to-render-wall/

Mac,

I've seen your posts on here and plasterers forum. You talk alot of sense. For me, people don't listen on here and are more bothered about prices than quality. This is why I don't go for work on here anymore, and just stick to recommendations and site work. Even tho prices are average at best. Keep the faith. Pedro Mendes.

thanks bud, yes unfortunately i have to agree there.

i dont tend to price work up off here anymore and haven't for a few years now for that very reason, still don't mind passing a bit of advice and help on if i can.

hope your well and keeping busy mate.

Chris