Blundells "you decide how much to pay offer"

Has anyone had any dealings with Blundells estate agents "you decide how much to pay offer"? Would be interested to know people's experiences, if any. Thank you.

Where was this advertised?

They've advertised this in Dronfield press and confirmed at valuation. Just wondering if anyone has had experience of this offer? Thanks

Slightly off topic but when we bought our house the then vendors were selling with Blundells.

They were an absolute nightmare to deal with. Terribly unprofessional. In particular, one member of staff at the Dronfield branch was absolute turgid.

On that basis alone, I'll always try to avoid them in future. Regardless of what 'offer' they may be promoting.

Big sign in the window and small print subject to certain conditions, I bet it's a minimum of 1% plus Vat.

They've advertised this in Dronfield press and confirmed at valuation.

Big sign in the window and small print subject to certain conditions

Also on a big sign in its Banner Cross office's window.

I don't think the idea will work in the long run if it's anything like car dealers were doing a few years ago.

I needed some cash and wanted to sell my car fast. Two dealers missed out on a bargain because when I rang them up they asked how much I wanted, so I said, well let's see, if you were selling it it would be. I got no further because they both impatiently put the phone down. Had they stayed and talked it through they could have had it for a song.