Christmas Pudding

Amazon, although quite why you'd want one is beyond me, they're bloody awful.

Not even April and the C word is rearing its ugly head! Anybody seen any 2018 easter eggs yet?

We buy em in bulk cheap in January and eat them all year, like one or two a month. We don't as a rule eat them at Christmas.

Sometimes they can be scooped up for 50p each, and the use by dates can be up to 2 years ahead.

We buy em in bulk cheap in January and eat them all year, like one or two a month. We don't as a rule eat them at Christmas.

Sometimes they can be scooped up for 50p each, and the use by dates can be up to 2 years ahead.

Thanks for that, where do you recommend to try?

It's for my daughters birthday, she wants one instead of a conventional birthday cake.

Think it's more the brandy sauce she's hankering for :gag:

Thanks for that, where do you recommend to try?

It's for my daughters birthday, she wants one instead of a conventional birthday cake.

Think it's more the brandy sauce she's hankering for :gag:

Walkers Christmas pudding factory is in Heanor. They might be able to provide you with one.......

Walkers Christmas pudding factory is in Heanor. They might be able to provide you with one.......

Fab. Thanks very much :D

I was very pleased to see sweet mincemeat still selling in Morrisons! I bake them all the year round (if I can buy it!) why only have them at Cristmas??

I was very pleased to see sweet mincemeat still selling in Morrisons! I bake them all the year round (if I can buy it!) why only have them at Cristmas??
\\

Surely you mean steam them or is that the Sheffield way?

Anyone know where I can get a Christmas pudding?

Christmas pudding in march lol I'd check places b&m and jack fultons could have some? I'd imagine its one of those random things just placed in the middle of an aisle :confused:

Anyone know where I can get a Christmas pudding?

Hope it worked out ok and your daughter had a smashing day.