Blades vs Rochdale 10/10/15

Well here I am live from St Luke's, we have to win tomorrow nothing else will do I won't be back for aa while breathing very bad and not sure how long have left Pete xx

Your a good en bypass even if you are a blade !

For yourself Pete i hope it,s another 5-0, good luck mate.

Well here I am live from St Luke's, we have to win tomorrow nothing else will do I won't be back for aa while breathing very bad and not sure how long have left Pete xx

Keep your chin up mate

For your sake i hope they win tomorrow...All the best Pete...

Seeing as the bigger teams are not playing tomorrow its all focus on the minnows :hihi:

You really need a win after some disappointing results and (for once in my life) lets hope they get it for Pete's sake, hang in there mate.

There will be a victory for you tomorrow

There will be a victory for you tomorrow

I honestly hope so.:)

Bless ya sir. Keep on fighting as long as you can. I really want the Blades to do well this season for you.

For Petes sake only,I hope they win.

You just hang in there fella. Hope the Blades will do it for you tomorrow.

Not about today's game, but an old blades favourite - Nick Montgomery is currently on live on BTS1 for Central Coast Mariners, as captain... I thought he would've packed in by now! :)

True to form though, he did pick up a baffling yellow card in the first half... and at least his speed isn't such an issue there.