Blades vs Rochdale 10/10/15

Just had a call from the old man , Hes in Sheffield for 2 months and my cousin is going to come up from Shrewsbury and take him to BDTBL for this match.

He will be the one moaning even if we are up 3-0 , hes been like that since I was a kid :hihi::hihi:

Hoping he can say hello to Mr and Mrs G at half time as he will be in the South stand.

Made me laugh when he asked me who they were playing , I said Rochdale they are in 6th and we are in 7th ...His reply was oh so a 6 pointer then :hihi::hihi:

Hope we get the 6 points for the old geezer :D

Just had a call from the old man , Hes in Sheffield for 2 months and my cousin is going to come up from Shrewsbury and take him to BDTBL for this match.

He will be the one moaning even if we are up 3-0 , hes been like that since I was a kid :hihi::hihi:

Hoping he can say hello to Mr and Mrs G at half time as he will be in the South stand.

Made me laugh when he asked me who they were playing , I said Rochdale they are in 6th and we are in 7th ...His reply was oh so a 6 pointer then :hihi::hihi:

My old fella would never accept it ,when I said we were playing the likes of Yeovil,wycombe etc:)

That's a big if.:hihi:

That's a big if.:hihi:

IF he was webby it'd be 4 - 0

I am sure we can make that happen CB, my personal assistant will make the arrangements (Mrs. G) :hihi:

I am sure we can make that happen CB, my personal assistant will make the arrangements (Mrs. G) :hihi:

PA now Grapps, is she the one in the ear piece monitoring the situation like?:hihi:

Its sorted G ... Shrews Blade will text you Saturday mate :thumbsup:

Been too confident when I said we would win 0-2 at Vale. 1-2 Rochdale.

Amended the title as the Blades are at home ;)

3 points this week gents and a clean sheet. Just you wait.

Well here I am live from St Luke's, we have to win tomorrow nothing else will do I won't be back for aa while breathing very bad and not sure how long have left Pete xx

Keep your chin up Pal and hang on in - you have another grandchild to meet first xxx