Garages and spare tyres

Hey,

My boyfriends tyres blown on his way home from work. The tyres ripped to shreds so the silly fix it kit couldnt be used. Breakdown managed to get him home on a spare but now its at the house on the flat.

Does anyone know if garages will lend you a spare to get it there? I was thinking of contacting on the spot tyres juat off abbeydale road as I have used them before.

Thought I would ask about first.

Thanks

just drop the wheel off at a tyre firm

Hey,

My boyfriends tyres blown on his way home from work. The tyres ripped to shreds so the silly fix it kit couldnt be used. Breakdown managed to get him home on a spare but now its at the house on the flat.

Does anyone know if garages will lend you a spare to get it there? I was thinking of contacting on the spot tyres juat off abbeydale road as I have used them before.

Thanks

Get a mobile tyre fitter out? They do exist - it just depends if you are ina serviced area...

https://www.event-tyres.co.uk/

Hey,

Thanks

Why not just call a Mobil tyre fitter, the one I use in good and cheaper than the tyre shops, they will come out and sort it all out at your home.

Hey,

Thanks

I have a space saver you can borrow if it helps.