Is Donald Trump a conman?

After reading some of the details about 'Trump University', which was never a university in the first place, which seemed to have only one entrance qualification, i.e. possession of a credit card, and which employed classic 'bait and switch' techniques to extract money from its 'students', I would have to say 'yes' in this instance. I don't know enough about his other business dealings to say whether this behaviour was typical of him. However, the Trump university allegations, if found to be true in the forthcoming court case, should be enough to disqualify him from becoming the next POTUS.

After reading some of the details about 'Trump University', which was never a university in the first place, which seemed to have only one entrance qualification, i.e. possession of a credit card, and which employed classic 'bait and switch' techniques to extract money from its 'students', I would have to say 'yes' in this instance. I don't know enough about his other business dealings to say whether this behaviour was typical of him. However, the Trump university allegations, if found to be true in the forthcoming court case, should be enough to disqualify him from becoming the next POTUS.

He's a politician, of course he's a conman!

how do you think billionaires and millionaires make money,how did the royal family make there money.

He's a politician, of course he's a conman!

So he was fine when he was a businessman, but as soon a he tried to become a polititician he became a conman?

What a ridiculous premise.

"Is Donald Trump a conman?"

Most probably, he is also a billionaire AND most likely the next President of the USA.

Angel1.

"Is Donald Trump a conman?"

Most probably, he is also a billionaire AND most likely the next President of the USA.

Angel1.

Most likely? give over! Do you think the hundreds of millions of dollars may have inherited had something to do with his success?

Edited by JFKvsNixon

Most likely? give over! Do you think the hundreds of millions of dollars may have had something to do with his success?

I think the politics of the USA demand that money has a great deal to with any past, present and probably future President. As Trump has more brass than that Clinton woman, my best guess is he will make it to the Whitehouse.

Angel1.

i read the title as is Donald Trump a comedian lol

I think the politics of the USA demand that money has a great deal to with any past, present and probably future President. As Trump has more brass than that Clinton woman, my best guess is he will make it to the Whitehouse.

Angel1.

I do not believe that that Clinton woman is financing the Presidential bid herself.

We used to wonder how Hitler came to power. Watching what's going on in the USA right now with this bloke, you can see how it happened?

We used to wonder how Hitler came to power. Watching what's going on in the USA right now with this bloke, you can see how it happened?

Exactly ! But don't underestimate Trump ! He's treating the Mexicans as Hitler treated the Jews. However, I don't believe he will ever become President as his rudeness will be his downfall. You can fool some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time !

I do not believe that that Clinton woman is financing the Presidential bid herself.

No and as she's under criminal federal investigation her sources of finace will be more open to scrutiny than normal.