Is Arthur Scargill Exaggerating ?

Arthur Scargill has stated the British security service made six attempts to kill him .

Is King Arthur exaggerating or are the British security sevice that incompetent ?

Arthur Scargill has stated the British security service made six attempts to kill him .

Is King Arthur exaggerating or are the British security sevice that incompetent ?

Hes an exaggerating tool but its sort of common knowledge that a couple of attempts were made on him.

Bloody Hell -we definitely need a better secret service. What chance have we of taking down ISIS if we can't take out some fat union loudmouth with a combover?

i can't believe a tory government would want him dead. he's worth a million votes for them at election time.

like others have said. we can take out isis fighters from a range of 3000 miles. if they wanted him dead he'd be dead.

hasn't arthur got his own political party these days? how's that going? :hihi::hihi:

Bloody Hell -we definitely need a better secret service. What chance have we of taking down ISIS if we can't take out some fat union loudmouth with a combover?

Erm, sorry but were not trying to take down ISIS. Thats a fib out by them. ISIS are far too useful doing what they are doing for our Gov to try and spoil the party.

---------- Post added 18-09-2015 at 14:17 ----------

If it's true, it's a pity they didn't succeed.

Such a stupidly dense thing to say!!. Yeah lets have some state sponsored murder

Hes an exaggerating tool but its sort of common knowledge that a couple of attempts were made on him.

It's news to me. Do you have any more details of the rumours?

It's news to me. Do you have any more details of the rumours?

I do but i cant post any links on here as they will be removed. Im guessing as they arent accessible via the mainstream search engines they breach the rules somehow.

Its not too hard to uncover though but sadly youll have to work out how and then dig for yourself.

I will give you a hint though.

Do you like onions?

I do but i cant post any links on here as they will be removed. Im guessing as they arent accessible via the mainstream search engines they breach the rules somehow.

Its not too hard to uncover though but sadly youll have to work out how and then dig for yourself.

I will give you a hint though.

Do you like onions?

Are you getting your new from the onion news network. That would explain ALOT ;)

Are you getting your new from the onion news network. That would explain ALOT ;)

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Arthur Scargill is a parasite. Egging people on to destroy their loves while he lives in his rent free Barbican apartment in central London. He is even hated by his old Union.

---------- Post added 18-09-2015 at 14:39 ----------

Old news from 2009 and coincided with his book

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/88214/Scargill-s-strike-claims-nonsense