For those of you who use supermarket home delivery servic

When the van driver/delivery person brings the groceries to your door and asks where would you like your delivery putting, do you ask them to bring it into the house, or do you empty the shops crates on the doorstep? Also do you give the deliver a tip?

They bring it to my door, I help unpack the crates and try to be quick, and I don't give them a tip...and we usually have a quick chat. :hihi:

Now I have a car I don't do online shopping anymore but when I did it all came in bags before the charge got introduced, I just lifted it all in the doorway while he/she fetched the crates. I never tipped but I never tip takeaway drivers......probably the reason why I'm mostly waiting an hour plus for my Chinese!

Ones I've used don't accept tips, but they've asked if you'll just take a few minutes to let the company know that you've been served well (a bit like "secret customer")

I ask the driver to put the containers on a bench in my hall so I don't have to bend to take stuff out. It has never occurred to me to tip - I doubt they would be allowed to accept.

the delivery drivers seem quiet helpful don't see any problem with them bring the containers into the kitchen to be emptied.