Brave boys of the Taliban at it again

Lowest scum imaginable.

At least 100 people, mostly children, have been killed in a Taliban assault on an army-run school in the Pakistani city of Peshawar, officials say.

Five or six militants wearing security uniforms entered the school, officials said. Gunfire and explosions were heard as security forces surrounded the area.

The army says most of the school's 500 students have been evacuated. It is not clear how many are being held hostage.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-30491435

Disgusting and a very sad state of affairs. Time for Pakistan to sort its own backyard out.

Disgusting and a very sad state of affairs. Time for Pakistan to sort its own backyard out.

Why would they when they harbour Al queda leaders.

Why would they when they harbour Al queda leaders.

Have you seen how many troops and civilians Pakistan has lost in their war against the Taliban?

Very sad news. They need to be stopped as soon as possible.

And this all in the name of religion . RIP little ones !

Have you seen how many troops and civilians Pakistan has lost in their war against the Taliban?

That might be so,but there are plenty of international officials that state Pakistan are not doing enough to eradicate the Taliban.

That might be so,but there are plenty of international officials that state Pakistan are not doing enough to eradicate the Taliban.

I think that you talking of over 100 000 thousand troops involved in the fighting with losses of around 5,000 killed and 8,000 injured and the numbers of civilians killed at up to 48,000.

Make no bones about it, there is an ongoing civil war in North West Pakistan.

I then re-ask the question........Why then would they harbour Al queda leaders.

I think that you talking of over 100 000 thousand troops involved in the fighting with losses of around 5,000 killed and 8,000 injured and the numbers of civilians killed at up to 48,000.

Make no bones about it, there is an ongoing civil war in North West Pakistan.

As big as those figures may look,they kind of become a little diluted when you consider Pakistan's population.

Are you actually saying Pakistan has never supported the Taliban?,or more to the point,Pakistan leaders supporting Taliban leaders?

I then re-ask the question........Why then would they harbour Al queda leaders.

I don't think that they're activity harbouring al-Qaeda or Taliban leaders, sure it's a very complicated situation and there is probably a faction within the government that is pro Taliban, but remember that it's a civil war so there will be different factions at all levels.

As I said earlier, make no bones about it the war has cost Pakistan a great deal in resources and lives.

---------- Post added 16-12-2014 at 13:29 ----------

As big as those figures may look,they kind of become a little diluted when you consider Pakistan's population.

Are you actually saying Pakistan has never supported the Taliban?,or more to the point,Pakistan leaders supporting Taliban leaders?

When you say has Pakistan supported the Taliban what do you mean?

As it said in the link earlier, they've sent in 100 000 troops to fight them and taken heavy losses. It's estimated that their economy has suffered direct and indirect losses of up to $67.93 billion since 2001 due to its role as a "frontline state."

Is that the type of support that you're talking about?

I don't think that they're activity harbouring al-Qaeda or Taliban leaders, sure it's a very complicated situation and there is probably a faction within the government that is pro Taliban, but remember that it's a civil war so there will be different factions at all levels.

As I said earlier, make no bones about it the war has cost Pakistan a great deal in resources and lives.

---------- Post added 16-12-2014 at 13:29 ----------

When you say has Pakistan supported the Taliban what do you mean?

As it said in the link earlier, they've sent in 100 000 troops to fight them and taken heavy losses. It's estimated that their economy has suffered direct and indirect losses of up to $67.93 billion since 2001 due to its role as a "frontline state."

Is that the type of support that you're talking about?

I don't like linking Wiki pages since its not Gospel,but since you use it,you should type in Taliban,and look up how,why and who helped to form them.