Things that make ya mad!

Ill start

PEOPLE WHO DONT VALUE YOUR PRIVACY!!!!!!

What I mean is: Sheep on facebook,linkedin,etc PUTTING MY EMAIL IN AND INVITING ME TO THESE SITES!!!!!

I do not want to be associated with these intrusive sites,nor do I want any of my email addresses exposed to them!!!!!

Just cause they dont give a rats ass about thier privacy DOESNT MEAN I DONT!!!!!!!

@ the bottom of the email from LINKEDIN it said "Here are other people who might know on linked in" and it listed 2 people I DO KNOW!!!!

How do they know that????? I HAVENT EVER BEEN THERE!!!!!!!!!!

THE INTRUSIVENESS OF THESE SITES IS WAY OUTTA CONTROL AND I DO WHATEVER I CAN TO KEEP MYSELF AWAY FROM THIER HANDS!! -- I do not like it when a brainwashed sheeple EXPOSES ME TO THEM!! (Im sorry im being so blunt but I think the truth must be spoken!!)

One time someone invited me to facebook and I ignored the email and they sent another. I ignored it..... The next week they sent a 3rd email "Reminding me" someone has invited me........ I was quite ******..... I replied and said "I WILL NOT EVER JOIN YOUR CIA/INFO COLLECTING WEBSITE AND I FEEL BAD FOR ALL THE SHEEP YOU HAVE IN YOUR GRIP" -- They didnt email me again!!

I TELL YA....... KEEPING YOUR PRIVACY IS VERY HARD (Even offline) WITH ALL THESE SHEEPLE ABOUT :mad:

I do see your point, it is highly irritating, however I can cope with that and just ignore it....what really makes my blood boil is cruelty to animals and children!!! That really really really makes me angry!!!!

Ill start

What I mean is: Sheep on facebook,linkedin,etc PUTTING MY EMAIL IN AND INVITING ME TO THESE SITES!!!!!

I do not want to be associated with these intrusive sites,nor do I want any of my email addresses exposed to them!!!!!

Just cause they dont give a rats ass about thier privacy DOESNT MEAN I DONT!!!!!!!

@ the bottom of the email from LINKEDIN it said "Here are other people who might know on linked in" and it listed 2 people I DO KNOW!!!!

THE INTRUSIVENESS OF THESE SITES IS WAY OUTTA CONTROL AND I DO WHATEVER I CAN TO KEEP MYSELF AWAY FROM THIER HANDS!! -- I do not like it when a brainwashed sheeple EXPOSES ME TO THEM!! (Im sorry im being so blunt but I think the truth must be spoken!!)

One time someone invited me to facebook and I ignored the email and they sent another. I ignored it..... The next week they sent a 3rd email "Reminding me" someone has invited me........ I was quite ******..... I replied and said "I WILL NOT EVER JOIN YOUR CIA/INFO COLLECTING WEBSITE AND I FEEL BAD FOR ALL THE SHEEP YOU HAVE IN YOUR GRIP" -- They didnt email me again!!

I TELL YA....... KEEPING YOUR PRIVACY IS VERY HARD (Even offline) WITH ALL THESE SHEEPLE ABOUT :mad:

If you value your privacy that much why have you made over 2,000 posts on a public forum, many of which give away an awful lot of information about yourself.

Googling your username reveals even more about you!

http://dslrpedia.com/wiki/Dude111

Ill start

1) Your email address isn't private information.

2) There's not very much they can do with just an email address. Especially since they already know of it's existence.

3) Nobody read your rant. You wasted your time and effort in making it. All of those types of email come with a "Do not reply to this message, the mailbox is unmonitored" style disclaimer in them.

Ill start

You seem to know alot of sheep :huh:

If you value your privacy that much why have you made over 2,000 posts on a public forum, many of which give away an awful lot of information about yourself.

Googling your username reveals even more about you!

http://dslrpedia.com/wiki/Dude111

Haha!

Nice one.

---------- Post added 05-08-2014 at 12:25 ----------

You seem to know alot of sheep :huh:

And he owns several pairs of Wellies.:P

Things that make me mad (well, mildly irritated. Not mad).

1. Diarrhoea-like use of capital letter in internet forum posts.

2. People ranting about the invasion of their privacy when they spend half their life or more on the internet.

3. Threads with interesting-sounding titles which turn out to be an excuse for an incoherent rant.

Things that make me mad (well, mildly irritated. Not mad).

1. Diarrhoea-like use of capital letter in internet forum posts.

2. People ranting about the invasion of their privacy when they spend half their life or more on the internet.

3. Threads with interesting-sounding titles which turn out to be an excuse for an incoherent rant.

I know what's coming soon aliceBB.

Just wait........

I don't go on Facebook .................... end of subject.

Seeing fat parents with fat kids stood outside the chippy ramming their faces with greasy spuds!

Saw this on my lunch today and it made me so angry - the poor child was so obese and his parents obviously didn't give a hoot about his health! poor kid