Starbucks boycott gaining momentum!

Starbucks are starting to feel the pain of dodging UK taxes with thousands of people simply now using competitors coffee shops to show their feelings on the subject.

Next time you're about to step into Starbucks, remember how they have been stealing from you, a genuine tax payer, to line their own already inflated pockets. Every quid they dodge has to be found from somewhere else- you!

Hit em where it hurts and dont give them your money. Power to the people!

Look around and simply use COSTA / NERO etc or even better a local independent.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/11/15/starbucks-in-pr-fail-as-customers-angrily-take-to-its-comments-board_n_2135438.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

May as well boycott all companies as most of them tax evade. I do say though, I am surprised people are banding together sort of speak and actually boycotting them. Bravoo!

Thanks, lil-minx. I'll be using John Lewis for my coffee breaks.

The boycott gaining momentum?

Why is it always packed when I go in?

Can anyone tell me when the quiet times are, I'd love a peaceful cuppa

I would but nowhere else does eggnog lattes.

And they're worth tens of millions of pounds to you?

Eggnog lattes? ey that sounds kind of good. Cheers for that I'll try one of those.

I never understood why people went to starbucks or costly coffee

Boycotting Starbucks won't change my routine at all- I can honestly say that I've never bought from a Starbucks or a Costa in my life.

Starbucks are starting to feel the pain of dodging UK taxes with thousands of people simply now using competitors coffee shops to show their feelings on the subject.

Next time you're about to step into Starbucks, remember how they have been stealing from you, a genuine tax payer, to line their own already inflated pockets. Every quid they dodge has to be found from somewhere else- you!

Hit em where it hurts and dont give them your money. Power to the people!

Look around and simply use COSTA / NERO etc or even better a local independent.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/11/15/starbucks-in-pr-fail-as-customers-angrily-take-to-its-comments-board_n_2135438.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Quite right. Make your non-presence felt.

End of the day, you start making people or companies pay more tax than they're legally obliged to then their costs go up, their prices go up, that's less money in your pocket anyway.

End of the day, you start making people or companies pay more tax than they're legally obliged to then their costs go up, their prices go up, that's less money in your pocket anyway.

How community-minded of you.