Trainee vicar tells kids 'Santa's not real'

"Father Christmas isnt real kids but dont worry, heres a fake made up man in the sky i prepared earlier"

I misread the title of the thread, and thought that the vicar said 'Satan's not real'

The kids should have responded in kind.

Like we didn't need enough Christianity-bashing threads....

Like we didn't need enough Christianity-bashing threads....

They shouldnt make it so easy.

Hmmm although I don't think that the Trainee Vicar should have said it to the kids santa isn't real (it should be the parents)

This thread (as always regarding religion) will go well off track into a anti Christian thread

The only people causing any problems are you and the other person whinging about anti christian this and that. Why dont you just wait and see?

Anti Christian?

Jeez...this is solely about a vicar that quite frankly should know better than to mess with the beliefs of others.

She doesn't live in Dibley by any chance eh?:hihi:

The only people causing any problems are you and the other person whinging about anti christian this and that. Why dont you just wait and see?

I don't need to wait and see...

"Father Christmas isnt real kids but dont worry, heres a fake made up man in the sky i prepared earlier"

Just a thought.....

Parents bring up their children to become good citizens. They teach them right from wrong. They teach them it is wrong to tell lies.

Yet for the first few years of their young lives the parents .....well lie every year.:huh: