Are bald men sexy?

well i have a comb over bald head and when its windy its a pain thank god for super glue

Compare your head to the egg - not much difference.

You must have a very tiny head!

Oh yes. Bald with a beard, tats and glasses

If you didn`t notice any difference in female attention, how were you actually made aware that some loved it/hated it? Just cuious

Comments one way or another. Where as with hair it was just normal oh he has hair.

I think bald or shaven heads divide opinion.

Saying this i noticed no diff in ability with the ladies. Still useless!

---------- Post added 18-12-2014 at 21:48 ----------

Draw a face on an egg, look at it.......do you think it looks sexy ?

Compare your head to the egg - not much difference.

There's blokes who have gone bald early who wish they still had a full head of hair - blokes who can grow a full head of hair shave it off - some people are never satisfied.

God knows who started this craze off with bald headed blokes, there will come a time when all you baldies want your hair back and are unable to grow it.

Toupee or not toupee, that is the question..

I prefer less hair...Vin Diesel, Ross Kemp etc i think its more a confidence thing, men who choose to shave off their hair are to some degree breaking with convention and not hiding anything, well, except probably a balding spot lol

Sexy is subjective though so there's no real yes or no answer

Comments one way or another. Where as with hair it was just normal oh he has hair.

I think bald or shaven heads divide opinion.

Saying this i noticed no diff in ability with the ladies. Still useless!.

But if they get an opportunity to see what is on the inside,and get to know the person, they can realise what they have been missing. Some of the world’s (perceived unattractive) men end up with beautiful women.Personality and virtue will win at the end of the day with any woman that is worth it. What female would want to have offspring to a womaniser.

Here is a guy that allegedly had to beat them off with a stick.He probably had to beat one or two men off too. ;)

Edited by Janus

sorry but bald men are not sexi for me...

You aint seen me then????

:cool:

I am a balding (as opposed to bald) man and I'm definitely sexy. I don't expect to be any less sexy when my hair has all gone.

You're not sexy, you're that scruffing, weedy-looking little bloke we've seen scrambling about Hillsborough

Sexy is subjective though so there's no real yes or no answer

That should have been the only reply required.

Personally I don't like to see a bald head and I do think a nice head of hair gets more attention from the ladies. You do have to admire Buddha though. He manages to be bone idle, fat, and bald, and still everybody loves him.

You're not sexy, you're that scruffing, weedy-looking little bloke we've seen scrambling about Hillsborough

Be more specific, that describes three quarters of your fan base, and the rest are women. :hihi: