Boking/Retching when cleaning teeth.

I have this problem.

I close my eyes when brushing my teeth as it appears to be the sight of the all the spittle that makes be gag :gag:

Deep and slow breathing seems to help me too.

i never have this problem i keep my teeth in a glass of bleach at night. quick rinse in the morning stick them in and bobs your uncle

I always need a wee after using our electric toothbrush, even if I had one straight before brushing my teeth!

Your gag muscles are at the back of your mouth. My dentist told me to press my index finger onto something hard and concentrate on that

Works for me

Only happens to me when i'm pregnant and luckily atm i'm not so free from the near vomiting scenario :)

Happens to me too. It was only a one off but now seems to be every morning. Odd thing its only the back of the top left where it happens. I can scrub away in any of the other three corners with no problem.

Its got so bad I can't go to the dentist, the little vacuum pipe going into the mouth makes me instantly heave, even writing about it.

Happens to me too. It was only a one off but now seems to be every morning. Odd thing its only the back of the top left where it happens. I can scrub away in any of the other three corners with no problem.

Its got so bad I can't go to the dentist, the little vacuum pipe going into the mouth makes me instantly heave, even writing about it.

Sounds like you need to see a left handed dentist.

Or maybe I could convince him to use a bit of car windscreen washer tubing, that's quite small!

Or maybe I could convince him to use a bit of car windscreen washer tubing, that's quite small!

Good luck with that one - worth a try though :)

Are you a boker/retcher?

Almost every time i clean my teeth it's boke/retch bluuur!

Why hasn't thee old brain never accepted a toothbrush rattling around my big gob?

Lordy, I've not heard anyone say 'boke' for years! I don't by the way. ;)

Aren't your systems designed to repel anything that isn't:

Heavy

Irn Bru

Scotch Pie

Neeps

??

You've missed out:

Deep fried battered white pudding/haggis/Mars Bar :rolleyes:

Love the word 'neeps' BTW. I felt like I was back home for a minute there. :bigsmile:

I always need a wee after using our electric toothbrush, even if I had one straight before brushing my teeth!

Rather strange.:huh:

---------- Post added 19-12-2014 at 18:10 ----------

Your gag muscles are at the back of your mouth. My dentist told me to press my index finger onto something hard and concentrate on that

Works for me

Haha!

Been doing that for years.:hihi::hihi:

Rather strange.:huh:

---------- Post added 19-12-2014 at 18:10 ----------

Haha!

Been doing that for years.:hihi::hihi:

I should have read that before posting :blush::blush::blush: