MKDonalds Franchise v Blades - Matchthread.

I'm working all day so wont be listening.....thats gotta be good though surely ?

Expecting a bumper crowd at hillsborough.

The woodwork empties a bit more... ;)

Can only sell as many tickets as the clubs send as i am sure you owls know as well ... 5,600 is AMAZING for any club to take anywhere

Can only sell as many tickets as the clubs send as i am sure you owls know as well ... 5,600 is AMAZING for any club to take anywhere

I agree CB, But starting a thread about it?

We've been selling out all season away from home.

Brentfordss biggest home gate of the season will be against the Owls.

Never too early to start a matchthread at this point in the season, I'm sure were all sat buzzing waiting for the next match to come along.

5800 Blades travelling down to the concrete wonderland known as Milton Keynes, promises to be a great game and hopefully with three points in the bag the game will reflect it.

up the blades!

It is a cracking following.

We were going to go and pick up tickets this week, heard it was selling out sat morning and turned out they only had singles left, so we have had to give it a miss.

By all accounts no more are available on police advice. I think we could have sold another 4,000 if they were there.

It's too early to start a Wednesday match thread yet.

We have to see what happens at Stevenage tonight really.

A 5-0 win for Carlisle would be very worrying and could seriously influence the

nature of Owls opinions.

United just sail along regardless.

Never too early to start a matchthread at this point in the season, I'm sure were all sat buzzing waiting for the next match to come along.

5800 Blades travelling down to the concrete wonderland known as Milton Keynes, promises to be a great game and hopefully with three points in the bag the game will reflect it.

up the blades!

be careful the old bill are non too friendly....should be a beer fuelled frenzy....happy days