Sheffield United

How much longer can Sheffield United,s luck last

A great thread title from an owl.

Well in my opinion, over the 60 years I've been supporting them if it wasn't for bad luck we'd have no chuffing luck at all, so hopefully not much longer.

How much longer can Sheffield United,s luck last

The immortal quote from Gary Player:

"The more I practice, the luckier I get!"

Well in my opinion, over the 60 years I've been supporting them if it wasn't for bad luck we'd have no chuffing luck at all, so hopefully not much longer.

Snap :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Snap :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

:huh: Snap? Tha was part of t'cricket club that had to move cos them pesky footballers moved in :hihi:

I might have misjudged Clough, I had him down as a perennial mid table manager but looking at united at the moment his tedious football might just scrape them enough turgid 1-0 victorys to get them into the play offs!!

I might have misjudged Clough, I had him down as a perennial mid table manager but looking at united at the moment his tedious football might just scrape them enough turgid 1-0 victorys to get them into the play offs!!

Not actually seen us play then? Just relying on the usual uninformed view?

We actually play good football, the complaint is that in the last third we don't make it count, we tend to overplay when in a position to strike.

Hopefully it'll come good and we'll press on.

Being a lifelong Blade however, I'm not putting a serious amount of money on it. :)

I wish we could have as much luck as you had at Leeds and against Norich. We have scored in the last 14 consecutive matches, you think that is luck?

:huh: Snap? Tha was part of t'cricket club that had to move cos them pesky footballers moved in :hihi:

Cheeky, and I was gonna offer to be your second when you and Grapps get it on:hihi:

Would take the few 1-0 victories that we have had over your lack of any goals what so ever any time :thumbsup:

We've scored 9 goals in our last 5 league games, nearly as many as you lot have scored in 14 games :-).

Hold on let me fill in your highly predictable reply "But we are in the Championship and you lot are in a Pub League. But for how long? Not very long if recent form is anything to go by :D