Dog barking non stop for 3 nights advice on reporting it

DONT WANT TO SOUND MARDY BUT A DOG OVER THE BACK FROM ME HAS NOT STOPPED BARKING EVERY DAY FOR 3 DAYS NOW, ITS OK WHEN ITS DAYTIME BUT THE DOG STARTS BARKING AROUND MIDDAY AND CARRYS ON ALL THROUGH NIGHT TILL AROUND 7.30-8.00 am AND THEN SILENCE FOR AROUND A HOUR, ITS DRIVING ME DAFT NOW AS ITS KEEPIN ME AWAKE EVEN WITH WINDOWS SHUT, I LIVE NEAR SOUTHEY GREEN SHOPS ( OLD MAGNET PUB) ..HAS ANYONE ELSE HEARD IT OR CAN ANYONE PLEASE ADVISE ME ON REPORTING THE DOG, I WOULDANT NORMALLY REPORT ANYTHING BUT ITS REALLY IRROTATING ???....

If you live near the school,you will find the dogs are at the caretakers house,and you will not be the first person to complain.Sometimes they are there,then disappear for a bit then return.They are two Siberian shepherds and are huge but are there for a reason as the house is being refurbished and it is a bit sparse of nearby houses.

Mod Note:

Can users please remember not to post messages all in caps lock. It is against forum rules as it is considered "shouting" at people.

Also, can members try to post helpful posts rather than attacking each other?

Thank you.

If you live near the school,you will find the dogs are at the caretakers house,and you will not be the first person to complain.Sometimes they are there,then disappear for a bit then return.They are two Siberian shepherds and are huge but are there for a reason as the house is being refurbished and it is a bit sparse of nearby houses.

Those <REMOVED> dogs :mad:

The house is being refurbished? I haven't noticed any tradesmen working on it, I did see a scruffy looking pair (man & woman) climbing out of the front upstairs window a few weeks back, in the early hours, 4am or so, they then started to shout and throw stuff at the dogs. The window that they climbed out of is still open. :huh:

Edited by nikki-red
masked swearing

As my last post on the subject was removed, I'll try again.

It was in no way "attacking each other"........

In response to janlizzy who said "but are there for a reason" ...

I said..."there is no good reason to allow a dog to incessantly bark" or something similar.

I stick by that statement.

If a dog constantly barks it's down to neglect by the owner and should be reported.

A constant noise of any sort is very annoying and frustrating, but have you thought of checking on the dogs welfare rather than just focusing on the fact of how it makes you feel. As a previous post said, dogs don't just bark incessantly for no reason....they could be hungry, in pain, or have various other problems. If you aren't able to go and see the dogs yourself why don't you report it to the RSPCA or 101 who may then inform the relevant organisation. Hopefully the dogs can be helped and then you can get a peaceful nights sleep.

I'm in longley we have 4dogs across from us that we have complained about all they can do is send a letter to the house if you know the road and house number

DONT WANT TO SOUND MARDY BUT A DOG OVER THE BACK FROM ME HAS NOT STOPPED BARKING EVERY DAY FOR 3 DAYS NOW, ITS OK WHEN ITS DAYTIME BUT THE DOG STARTS BARKING AROUND MIDDAY AND CARRYS ON ALL THROUGH NIGHT TILL AROUND 7.30-8.00 am AND THEN SILENCE FOR AROUND A HOUR, ITS DRIVING ME DAFT NOW AS ITS KEEPIN ME AWAKE EVEN WITH WINDOWS SHUT, I LIVE NEAR SOUTHEY GREEN SHOPS ( OLD MAGNET PUB) ..HAS ANYONE ELSE HEARD IT OR CAN ANYONE PLEASE ADVISE ME ON REPORTING THE DOG, I WOULDANT NORMALLY REPORT ANYTHING BUT ITS REALLY IRROTATING ???....

Report it to RSPCA as it could be a dog in distress.

I said..."there is no good reason to allow a dog to incessantly bark" or something similar.

I stick by that statement.

If a dog constantly barks it's down to neglect by the owner and should be reported.

:thumbsup: Well said.. I couldn't agree more,it amazes me how many dog owners think people must enjoy the sound of barking..they must be barking mad :D

:thumbsup:

I would report it as an neglect issue, dogs should not be in distress, and they must be to bark for such a length of time.

I would report it as an neglect issue, dogs should not be in distress, and they must be to bark for such a length of time.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: