Race for automatic promotion

Does anyone know if the games on the last day are live on Sky or the Beeb at all (even maybe both live) - or does that only happen at Championship level?

So you think Wednesday can win both games, but not United.....but if United do then it is Uniteds......however it is 50/50.....

I think I follow that Aaron lad! :hihi:

:hihi::hihi:

I think given the fact the circumstances around United at the moment, it's hard to see them picking up maximum points against teams who have something to play for.

wednesday will beat Wycome, but can we beat Brentford? Not sure on it at the moment!

Madine 18 williamson 12, but i agree you do have others scoring.

Most of those others being set up by...........oh.

Who ever finishes in Play offs out of United and Wednesday will be playing Stevenage..

Who ever finishes in Play offs out of United and Wednesday will be playing Stevenage..

I did wonder who the next Dr Who would be, and it seems it's Corker, who's time-travelled forward to the end of the season... :hihi:

I'm hoping it'll be Brentford personally, they have winnable games against the owls and Chesterfield to finish.

Most of those others being set up by...........oh.

You can mention Stephen Quinn by name, no need to be coy! :hihi:

No they won't.

They will be playing either Stevenage or Notts County.

Totally agree.

I agree with you pal

I did wonder who the next Dr Who would be, and it seems it's Corker, who's time-travelled forward to the end of the season... :hihi:

I'm hoping it'll be Brentford personally, they have winnable games against the owls and Chesterfield to finish.

That's funny. :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:.................

lmao I wish I was Dr Who I'd make the most of that telephone box for sure, like seeing what Saturdays lottery numbers are, never understood why he runs about getting done in by robots lol.

lmao I wish I was Dr Who I'd make the most of that telephone box for sure, like seeing what Saturdays lottery numbers are, never understood why he runs about getting done in by robots lol.

the tardis only works at the beginning and end of programmes? :suspect:

the tardis only works at the beginning and end of programmes? :suspect:

Wouldn't know to be honest, not watched it for years it's crap.