Best place in sheffield to sell gold

Can anybody tell me which is the best place in sheffield to sell gold for cash . As i dont want to be posting it and getting ripped off by these cash4gold kind of places the items i have are not scrap but i know i ant going to get full price for but i want a fair offer for them . Please help thank you .

hey the best prices i think will be the money shop in sheffild centre just across from argos

the shops in town are payin a fiver a gram ,this bloke gave me 6 yesterday his number is 07954792643 he advertises on the classified section.

hmmm

the shops in town are making a killing then, todays price for 9ct is £6.81 per gramme...

£6.00 seems a very good price...

john

I heard there were some gypsies in Greno Woods that might buy it off you

:hihi:

Most of the people on the high street who buy gold are rip off merchants. You are far better taking it to a registered government precious metals asseyee branch where you get a standard price based on current value of gold or silver etc.

Do not take it to a pawnbrokers. I met my wife outside a pawn brokers. She kissed me under the balls.

Can anybody tell me which is the best place in sheffield to sell gold for cash . As i dont want to be posting it and getting ripped off by these cash4gold kind of places the items i have are not scrap but i know i ant going to get full price for but i want a fair offer for them . Please help thank you .
Parkers jewelers hillsborough...ask for pete ..you wont get a better price anywhere:)

Most of the people on the high street who buy gold are rip off merchants. You are far better taking it to a registered government precious metals asseyee branch where you get a standard price based on current value of gold or silver etc.

Do not take it to a pawnbrokers. I met my wife outside a pawn brokers. She kissed me under the balls.

I had to think about that for a second!!