Pampas grass and swingers , is it true ?.

If you do the search "pampas grass swingers" you will see information stating that having pampas grass at the front of your house means swingers live there . it says it is a universal sign for swingers . how true is this ?. my next door neighbours have pampas grass outside and do seem to have a lot of weekend guests .

I only found this out recently.

My neighbours have it in their garden, little old lady she is. Takes all sorts!!:hihi:

My mum and dad do also... lol

Just hope they remove it when I mention and not grow more!

We have two huge bunches in the back garden, god knows what that says about us having a bunch near our back passage and one near the compost heap.

I really hope it's true. If not the flats next to the new home office buildings are far less interesting than they look.

OOOOh my inlaws have pampas grass in their front garden..........i'll have to have words.

Mind you they are 84 and 86 and my father in law has recently had a leg amputated - memo to self.....

Never presume ....LOL :D

If you do the search "pampas grass swingers" you will see information stating that having pampas grass at the front of your house means swingers live there . it says it is a universal sign for swingers . how true is this ?. my next door neighbours have pampas grass outside and do seem to have a lot of weekend guests .

It does seem highly unlikely. It was one of those things (pampas grass) that was fashionable years ago. I suspect that if most people with pampas grass in their gardens started swinging, their swinging bits would drop off or slap them on the back of the neck.. :hihi::hihi:

Yes alex-you've sussed us!And if you want you can be one of our "weekend guests"

Does anyone know where i can buy some pampas grass -

I don't want seeds just the realy big stuff lol

I have pampas grass in a tall vase in the hall, thank goodness it's not visible when the front door opens

I'd never even heard of the stuff until I read about this rumour elsewhere. But it'd be a great revenge trick. Plant some in an awful neighbour's garden in the middle of the night and everybody will be gossiping about them (maybe....)

Its actually my wife who asked me to get some :D:D