Whats up with the footi section?

Once again the biggest games for years are upon us with the Owls once again at the forefront of interest in our City.

But !!! for some reason this footi section seems dead with the last posts over 24 hours ago, it is as though people are not prepared to comment , why one wonders :(

Once again the biggest games for years are upon us with the Owls once again at the forefront of interest in our City.

But !!! for some reason this footi section seems dead with the last posts over 24 hours ago, it is as though people are not prepared to comment , why one wonders :(

sometimes theres just nothing to say?

the blades have finished theirs and theres only so many times they can us they smashed it?

We've prolly said all we can say till theres more news coming out about the matches?

Ive always been against talking for the sake of talking, i aint much of a talker anyway, and i think half the problem on this section is people talk just for the sake of it and thats when the name calling etc starts. aimless talk

Hello from the beach everybody,is there still football going on?............surprised at that as all the important stuff was done a couple of weeks ago,anyway,good luck to everybody still trying to get the job done,see Enda Stevens could be on his way,another good signing that for us if it happens.

Hi samssong

I'm still here .

I'm still dreaming .

Waiting to get at Huddersfield.

WAWAW

sometimes theres just nothing to say?

the blades have finished theirs and theres only so many times they can us they smashed it?

We've prolly said all we can say till theres more news coming out about the matches?

Ive always been against talking for the sake of talking, i aint much of a talker anyway, and i think half the problem on this section is people talk just for the sake of it and thats when the name calling etc starts. aimless talk

Now't to say , we have got all the papers commenting on the play offs , T.V also is also giving updates on all things Hillsbro on top of this rumours that Premiership clubs are now chasing Carlos .

There is as much to say now as there was exactly twelve months ago when the Owls had us all on the edge of our seats.

I'm too busy praying....and dreaming.

Blades have finished about 20 place s behind us so the city is still ours and they are keeping quiet,they'll appear if we don't do it,for us I think the team picks itself for the Huddersfield game so we are just waiting then wr can talk about the game.

Im sure saturday afternoon onwards it will be busier on here when the nerves kick in. Blades haven't much to say now their season is over so not like they'll have much to say unless we go out of playoffs.

Now't to say , we have got all the papers commenting on the play offs , T.V also is also giving updates on all things Hillsbro on top of this rumours that Premiership clubs are now chasing Carlos .

There is as much to say now as there was exactly twelve months ago when the Owls had us all on the edge of our seats.

as i said whats the point in talking for the sake of talking :roll: paper talks a pile of ****, we've said as much as we can on the playoffs im sure, until theres hard facts out there like line ups etc

but feel free

carlos will be coaching in the prem, next Wednesday.

---------- Post added 11-05-2017 at 19:50 ----------

oops sorry , he won"t.

Nothing to say until Huddersfield, Reading or Fulham do the decent thing. We smashed L1 ;)

Other than if there are any signings for Blades, there isn't much to say now. Just waiting to see whether getting a 2 derbies next year or not. 12am kick offs annoy me, so I might listen to it if working, but I might pop down to watch the 2nd leg in the pub with a couple of weds local friends who don't go.

If Owl, not much to say until closer the match.

I'm surprised this thread got so many posts!