Little Boy Blue

Did anyone watch the 1st episode,looks good and brought a tear to a grown mans eye.

I did watch it last night and it was very moving but I don't know how three more episodes are going to pan out most of the story was covered last night :confused:

Brought a few tears my eyes. I know it's only a drama, but I couldn't get over the dignity of the family. Even in their grief they were so thoughtful and decent. That's what was so moving for me.

I thought it was well done, except for the scenes in the autopsy room. The manhandling of the (acting) little boy's body really wasn't necessary.

Did anyone watch the 1st episode,looks good and brought a tear to a grown mans eye.

holy smoke , Im glad that it wasn't just me then . not really a big fan of tv dramas but this one got me in the heart . I hope the rest of it, is as good

I watched it. It was really well acted and seemed very true to what I remember seeing/hearing about at the time.

I read somewhere that Rhys' parents wanted it to be as graphic as possible, to show the reality of gun crime.

I started to watch this, but couldn't as I found it too upsetting, particularly the grief of the parents.

I watched the second episode and it was sad watching Rhys's distraught parents trying to come to terms and cope with their son's death. I think the series is about how it affects different families.

The police investergation is interesting, how they are going about trying to catch those responsibe for Rhys's death. So far the sickening gang think they are untouchable. Will be watching the other two episodes to see how the police handle the case.

It's unbelievable when you think how old the murder and gang members were. Also how their community was fearful of them.

Very well acted, Stephen Graham very much on form, very upsetting story though.

I watched the second episode and it was sad watching Rhys's distraught parents trying to come to terms and cope with their son's death. I think the series is about how it affects different families.

The police investergation is interesting, how they are going about trying to catch those responsibe for Rhys's death. So far the sickening gang think they are untouchable. Will be watching the other two episodes to see how the police handle the case.

It's unbelievable when you think how old the murder and gang members were. Also how their community was fearful of them.

And how their parents got behind them,scum the lot of them.

And how their parents got behind them,scum the lot of them.

said this to my better half last night. I don't know or want to know the outcome but I hope some kind of punishment was given to them that covered for the gang because they were complicit in this crime

I haven't watched this series yet, seen alot of people online speaking about it. After reading up I think I will need to catch up :)