Rio Ferdinand : Being Mum & Dad

See there's a program on with him coping with the loss of his wife....why.....it should be about a normal guy without the financial backup.

Whys that a loss is a loss with are without money

I think part of the reason why him is to highlight the fact that when anyone suffers the loss of a loved one "irrespective" of any financial backup the impact is enormous - I think it is a topic that should be highlighted and if his story helps others good on him.

See there's a program on with him coping with the loss of his wife....why.....it should be about a normal guy without the financial backup.

When is the programme on .

When is the programme on .

Tues 9pm on BBC1 Pat.

They reviewed it on TV this morning, said everyone should watch it, Rios brutally honest apparently. Talks about going from not even knowing how to work the washing machine to now plaiting his daughters hair for school.

They also said he doesnt need the money at all and is simply doing it to raise awareness.

Edited by nikki-red
typo

Tues 9pm on BBC1 Pat.

They reviewed it on TV this morning, said everyone should watch it, Rios brutally honest apparently. Talks about going from not even knowing how to work the washing machine to now plaiting his daughters hair for school.

They also said hes doesnt need the money at all and is simply doing it to raise awareness.

Thank you. I shall watch it. I like the man he seems genuine.

Tues 9pm on BBC1 Pat.

They also said he doesnt need the money at all and is simply doing it to raise awareness.

So that's why he's knocking a bird from TOWIE off,she must be able to work the washer.

got to agree with you

Great to see Rio opening up about a really difficult part of his life

Great to see Rio opening up about a really difficult part of his life

Feed sorry for the kids losing their mother but he seems to have moved on.

I think part of the reason why him is to highlight the fact that when anyone suffers the loss of a loved one "irrespective" of any financial backup the impact is enormous - I think it is a topic that should be highlighted and if his story helps others good on him.

I agree.......

I thought it was a really good programme. He obviously worshipped her and was devastated when she died, but admitted hed never really let himself grieve.

It wasnt all about Rio tho, there were other widowers stories, along with children who had lost parents.

I think he deserves a lot of respect for it, it cant have been easy to be so blatantly honest about how hes struggling. Hopefully with the advice and support he and his lovely children are now getting they can start to move on.