How much should a manager need

I've never said anything about CC as a manager,so you have to address that to anybody that has.

Promotion from L1 is the first sign that the investment is paying off,in the hands of a capable manager of course,who is proving his recruitment credentials and delivering value for money as he promised.........the owners must be well pleased.

I think relieved is probably more the word.

Your chairman said promotion though, so anything less has to be seen as failure surely as thats what your implying for SWFC, it can't be different for both clubs.

:(

You clearly don't want to know how United intend to approach next season, and are arguing just for the sake of it!

Watch the video if you're so interested... it has all the answers to your questions straight from the manager's mouth...

... and no, I don't intend to provide the link again - go find it (you've obviously not got anything better to do!) :roll:

I'll leave this thread now, point proven.

Which point?

I don't think any Blade expects promotion next season,why would it be any different for us to what it was when Wednesday went up?............4th bottom was the aim,so that's good enough for me.

Wednesdays idea of success in the championship since they went up has been 'wherever we finish,that's success',as long as we don't get relegated,it's no different for us,why would it be?

---------- Post added 26-05-2017 at 12:06 ----------

That's fine,I'm glad that the whole of Sheffield enjoyed the penalty shoot out at Hillsboro.

So your aim next season is not promotion,what a sorry state your lot are in,we were the same when we came up but knew we were in a sorry state.

So your aim next season is not promotion,what a sorry state your lot are in,we were the same when we came up but knew we were in a sorry state.

My aim isn't promotion,it's safety,what the managers aim is we don't know yet,so as I'm not a club official,I don't know who you are labelling being in a 'sorry state',or why,but congratulations on progressing from a sorry state to season after season of success.:thumbsup:

Classic sign out.

My aim isn't promotion,it's safety,what the managers aim is we don't know yet,so as I'm not a club official,I don't know who you are labelling being in a 'sorry state',or why,but congratulations on progressing from a sorry state to season after season of success.:thumbsup:

So your not bothered about going up?:help:

Christ.

Worst forum ever.

Next season is unrealistic to expect going up,safety,steady progress towards the play offs in coming seasons,that's the way for me.

Next season is unrealistic to expect going up,safety,steady progress towards the play offs in coming seasons,that's the way for me.

Thing is when we came up Milan said we would have to rely on loans whereas the Prince said he would spend when you lot got promoted so I would expect more than 4th from bottom.

Thing is when we came up Milan said we would have to rely on loans whereas the Prince said he would spend when you lot got promoted so I would expect more than 4th from bottom.

When you came up,Mandaric said mid table,but it's great that you think I can expect more than 4th bottom.