The New Inn Attercliffe

MY OLD FATHER (BIT OF A HOUND) USED TO RUN THE NEWW INN IN ATTERCLIFFE IN THE 1970-80'S I WENT TO THE PUB WHEN HE DIED AND REMEMBER IT WAS NEXT TO THE GATES OF A OLD STEELWORKS IS THE PUB STILL THERE. CHEERS FROM KENNY ROCK MY FATHERS NAME WAS KENNETH ROCK

Was the pub near Weedon St.? If it is the one I think it is then only the front remains standing.

found a New Inn on Carbrook st if you go to!!

http://www.sheffieldpubs.fsnet.co.uk

and click on "N" then click on New Inn (obviously)

and there is a pic and small discription stating that only front standing so prob is same as pitsmoorboy knows

the new inn is still there on carbrook street but no longer open as a pub, I think it might be a canteen or possibly offices for one of the factorys' nearby

Originally posted by pitsmoorboy

Was the pub near Weedon St.? If it is the one I think it is then only the front remains standing.

Been back since my last post and I have since noticed the whole building is still standing. The first time I saw it I only drove past and caught a fleeting glance and did not realise the building was still intact.

MY OLD FATHER (BIT OF A HOUND) USED TO RUN THE NEWW INN IN ATTERCLIFFE IN THE 1970-80'S I WENT TO THE PUB WHEN HE DIED AND REMEMBER IT WAS NEXT TO THE GATES OF A OLD STEELWORKS IS THE PUB STILL THERE. CHEERS FROM KENNY ROCK MY FATHERS NAME WAS KENNETH ROCK

Does anyone have any info they could share on this pub for my book? pm me or email [email protected]

you might want to PM me.

I have an intimate knowedge of this building

Does anyone have any info they could share on this pub for my book? pm me or email [email protected]

---------------

Hi, There is a shop on Surrey St that has books on Sheffield pubs. :|

that was my uncle ken [the original del boy lol how are you kenny. im terry clayton your cousin the late violet and erics son

that was my uncle ken [the original del boy lol how are you kenny. im terry clayton your cousin the late violet and erics son

my Nan and grandad used to be the landlord/landlady around 1973 I have loads of memories about the place when j was a kid, and coincedently my surname is clayton

Edited by nikki-red
Fixed the quote

my Nan and grandad used to be the landlord/landlady around 1973 I have loads of memories about the place when j was a kid, and coincedently my surname is clayton

Hi- What were your grandparents names? What are your memories of this place? Do you have any pictures of them from their time at the pub???