To Rest Or Not To Rest

Should the Owls Rest Players On Sunday  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Owls Rest Players On Sunday

• Yes of course, don't want to risk injuries etc
    • No keep the momentum going

Sundays game is almost a dead rubber apart from final league position for the Owls, does CC rest key players or carry on the momentum with a strong line up?

Sundays game is almost a dead rubber apart from final league position for the Owls, does CC rest key players or carry on the momentum with a strong line up?

Would play just about a full side but if we do get an injury I was wrong

yes, give the other players who dont feature much a run out see what they can do, i dont like the term second string, but thats what they are essentially

Guest sibon

I couldn't care less. he could put out a very strong side even if he made 11 changes. I guess he'll talk to the players and take it from there.

Edited by sibon

I wouldn't like to make the decision. Good job it's Carlos' call.

I would rest Westwood, Lees/Loovens and both or one of the full backs. Not sure if he needs game time but i'd Only play Lee for half the game, need him for the playoffs. Anyone else i trust Carlos to choose right. I'd give Winnal some game time if he's not injured though

You can't make wholesale changes, Huddersfield are getting done for doing it in the previous game, they made ten.

You can't make wholesale changes, Huddersfield are getting done for doing it in the previous game, they made ten.

complete and utter bobbins, like i said, they can field which players they like that are allowed to play for them.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39786607

IF its not just to fix the result, and favour or disfavour another team it should be ok, obviously its resting players for the playoffs, thats the whole reason. not to send crappy blackburn down.

complete and utter bobbins, like i said, they can field which players they like that are allowed to play for them.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39786607

IF its not just to fix the result, and favour or disfavour another team it should be ok, obviously its resting players for the playoffs, thats the whole reason. not to send crappy blackburn down.

You have to name your squad at the begining of the season and should be able to use it how you see fit, Ipswich rested 10 players the week before they played us!!!

---------- Post added 05-05-2017 at 10:18 ----------

A slightly cryptic comment from CC this morning would suggest he is planning to make changes for the game.