Naked Attraction.

On MOnday, or what ever day it was I was settling down to watch the news at 10pm, when my cat came over for a stroke

As the cat was walking away, it accidently stepped onto the TV remote and its paw must have touched the number 4 on the remote control, and goodness me I got quite a shock

Think Blind Date, but with unclothed contestents

It was shocking stuff I tell you

Is this a sign that society is in the gutter and that perhaps satan himself is wandering the earth?

Should these programmes be allowed on the TV?

WHo would watch a programme like this, and what would they be wanting to see, or learn from a programme like this?

:heyhey: So how long did you watch it for

I think Channel 4 has really scraped the barrel. I mean really. Are they that desperate for viewers, and so bereft of ideas that they have to show willies and bums to get people's attention. Pathetic.

Who ever dreamt up this pile of steaming cack needs to be banned from ever working in television again.

Channel 4 used to be a beacon of innovative and edgy programming. Now its just complete crap run by morons who think the public are as stupid as they are.

If people want willies and bums, they can go online and get their cheap thrills there. Not watch that garbage.

Apparently the Sun are up in arms about this 'filth'. Course they are, they would never stoop so low as to use nudity to sell their gutter trash.

We would've never known about it had you not brought it to our attention.

.. Thankfully I don't read the Sun either

i was catching up on containment when i noticed this on the app so decided to give it a go.. its bizarre. I have no idea why channel 4 are so keen on making these odd shows lately - there is that sex show ( where people have sex in a box and then talk about it after) and now this... :lol::lol:

It was so awkward watching people hug when they got knocked back..

---------- Post added 30-07-2016 at 22:53 ----------

Perhaps people were watching this programme for educational purposes?

by comparing genitals?:suspect:

New show on channel 4 tonight at 10pm

Watch it people and see what you think new experiment I think it is

Fuss about nothing really, once you get over the initial shock.

Why anyone would volunteer for this however is a mystery to me, although they all claim to feel 'empowered' by the experience. Wouldn't like to be them next day at work....

Fuss about nothing really, once you get over the initial shock.

Why anyone would volunteer for this however is a mystery to me, although they all claim to feel 'empowered' by the experience. Wouldn't like to be them next day at work....

I think the only type of people who have to fear facing workmates are the male contestants with tiny willies

I don't the women have anything to fear, neither do the well endowed men

But the maggot men?

Seen plenty of naked bodies when I was a nurse but usually laying prone on a bed.! After pulling back the bedsheets I often came across a male who's private parts were erect.! A cold wet flannel was thrown over " it". :roll:

Seen plenty of naked bodies when I was a nurse but usually laying prone on a bed.! After pulling back the bedsheets I often came across a male who's private parts were erect.! A cold wet flannel was thrown over " it". :roll:

Standing to attention?

Should have given it an agressive swipe with your hand, starting from the paitents tummy and going down to his knee :hihi::hihi:

Might have brought him back to life:o