Can anyone help me find out what happened to an friend of mine?

IM trying to find out what happened to an friend of mine Iv been told he may have passed on. His name was Craig Marshall he was born at Sheffield he lived at Handsworth with his mother and stepdad his father had passed on, later on he moved to Rotherham and lived in a block of flats near the markets I dont't know the exact address. He worked in a pub or bar in central Rotherham . From what Iv been told he passed away at home he would be in his 30s possibly in 2007/ 08 but thats an guess. If anyone knows anything either post on here or private message me.

Thank You.

On Ancestry, there is a death record for a Mr Craig Marshall born 1975, died in Sheffield 11th of September 2008.

Could this be him?

On Ancestry, there is a death record for a Mr Craig Marshall born 1975, died in Sheffield 11th of September 2008.

Could this be him?

I would say very likely if the record by any chance says occupation bar men then its more likely . Iv asked at Rotherham registry office they could not find an entry so it looking like he moved. Thank you for looking.