Mifi internet dongle

Can anyone help please I'm looking to buy a mifi dongle just to go on the internet, send emails and not much else, I'm not into downloading stuff. 1Gig would be enough for what I need. Can anyone tell me the cheapest way to go without having a contract. Thanks for any help. alan p.

Giffgaff do a pay as you go sim which gets you 1GB for £10

Can anyone help please I'm looking to buy a mifi dongle just to go on the internet, send emails and not much else, I'm not into downloading stuff. 1Gig would be enough for what I need. Can anyone tell me the cheapest way to go without having a contract. Thanks for any help. alan p.

If you've already got yourself an android smartphone, you can enable this as a wifi hotspot which basically does the same thing i.e shares internet to other wifi enabled devices. It would then save you the cost of purchasing a mifi. :)

Thankyou both for getting back to me. alan p.

@alan p - did you buy a MiFi dongle? If so, how are you getting on with it? I am thinking of cancelling the broadband and line rental when the contract expires and going onto a 15GB allowance (£15 pm). Need to learn more about it so if anyone can advise, I would be grateful.

@alan p - did you buy a MiFi dongle? If so, how are you getting on with it? I am thinking of cancelling the broadband and line rental when the contract expires and going onto a 15GB allowance (£15 pm). Need to learn more about it so if anyone can advise, I would be grateful.

Who is that deal with, 15GB for £15?

Hello jomie,

I have purchased a.Huawei E5331 3G MiFi and it works very good but then I don't do any downloading or streaming.I'm not that clued up with computers.

Its ideal if you are looking online or for emails but if I was you I would read up on them. If you do get one get of ebay make sure its unlocked to any sim you can use it all over the world.My sister users hers in Lanzarote and you can have more than 5 other computer/tablets, phones, connected at the same time.Hope this helps. alan p.

Thank you for replying to my query. It was interesting, particularly as I didn't know anything about it. I hadn't checked my broadband usage for some time (I have unlimited) so had a look and was shocked at how much I use. Not so many years ago the MiFi would have been adequate but not so these days. However, it is always useful to know these things so again, thank you.

Hello Jomie, You are welcome.Alan.

Thank you for replying to my query. It was interesting, particularly as I didn't know anything about it. I hadn't checked my broadband usage for some time (I have unlimited) so had a look and was shocked at how much I use. Not so many years ago the MiFi would have been adequate but not so these days. However, it is always useful to know these things so again, thank you.

Hi Jomie, the deal you mentioned earlier - 15GB for £15, who was that with?

Sorry, I can't remember exactly but is this of any use?

Hi Jomie, the deal you mentioned earlier - 15GB for £15, who was that with?

Three currently has an offer on their 4G MiFi.

£ 19 upfront (for the box).

£ 15 per month for 20GB data (20GB for the priec of 5GB)

Its a 12 month contract.

http://prntscr.com/cy9kx6