Help in finding a lost friend

Hi everyone,

I'm hoping that there's someone out there that can help me find a long lost friend. I'm looking for Louise Scholes, that's her maiden name. She left Dinnington High in 79, she trained at The Rotherham District General Hospital and Rotherham College of Technology & Arts. She was brought up in South Alston. I've tried Facebook but to no avail. I appreciate you taking the time to read this, here's keeping my fingers crossed.

Regards,

Harvey Pearce

The motives of the OP in finding this person are unknown and could be malicious or the lady may not wish to be "discovered"

If you know her let Ms Scholes decide whether or not to contact OP.

Nothing personal Orbitxxx

Edited by davyboy

Are you suggesting I could be malicious and that people don't help, I agree, Louise she be contacted first then it's her decision to contact me

Are you suggesting I could be malicious and that people don't help, I agree, Louise she be contacted first then it's her decision to contact me

I did write nothing personal, Harvey BUT yes, you could be looking for the lady for malicious reasons.

We just don't know.

When I volunteered for the CAB we weren't allowed to confirm or deny that a client had contacted us or was present in the bureau even to someone who claimed to be their spouse/ partner.

Edited by davyboy